WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey! It works!

_WPSystem_AppData_%7BE019D336-696D-43D5-A99B-B39120DC54C5%7D_local_PlatformData_Images_PhotoChooser-c59aa138-ecb5-43b2-be98-2fe9e3fc2613%281%29.jpg

Snapped this pic this morning after i got out of the car at work...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Do tell!

The downfall, and the best strategy, if you would...

I waited 2 days for hall of heroes to get upgraded at level 3, then I realized that that's the max level, meaning- the first 2 sections of the heroes from each civilization can be upgraded to level 3 whereas the last section of heroes cannot be upgraded! I always thought there might be 5 levels of hero upgrades, I was wrong, so that according to me is a downfall, if in future updates, if heroes can be upgraded at a higher level, than that would be great!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Talking about best strategy, try these.
1. When defeating a tough opponent whose keep is heavily guarded by towers, keep Teutonic knights as front troops & trebuchets behind them. Teutonic knights are slow but they're tough, before other towers destroy them, your trebuchets would destroy those towers! Use this to your advantage. Instead of Teutonic knights, you can also use infantry, pikeman, but they won't last as long as Teutonic knights.
2. If you haven't unlocked trebuchet, then use this strategy.
Make a path through enemy's keep using capped rams, onagers. Once you've made a path deploy large units of cavalry/ Knight Templar along with the hero Charlemagne. No matter how much heavily the keep is guarded by towers, you'd still be able to destroy his keep.
3. If none of the above is possible for you, then choose a simpler opponent whose keep is not heavily guarded. If there are 1-2 towers near the keep, destroy them deploying infantry as front troops, ram/onager(if possible), otherwise you can deploy onager just to destroy enemy keep. To help you in this use the hero Belisarius or Richard lion heart if you use large infantry troops.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Boooo "UN-liked"

lol j/k ...but I really wish people would stick around. I also wish I could promise them that Microsoft has big surprises in store for us... but sadly, I can't. :/

Sometimes sticking around isn't an option unfortunately...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

What do you do for a living ? :p

Well, I'm a baby sitter, a counselor, psychologist, financial advisor, investment broker, purchase consultant, bookkeeper, network administrator, tech supervisor, peace keeper, chef, cook, waiter, cashier, repairman, plumber, electrician, fire fighter, nurse, and catering director...

In other words, I'm a GM (General Manager) of a 260 seat full service restaurant and catering business. Been with my company for 27 years..

Plus I fix computers on the side. Which is what I went to school for (ITT) back in the late 80's early 90's

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos