WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, I'm a baby sitter, a counselor, psychologist, financial advisor, investment broker, purchase consultant, bookkeeper, network administrator, tech supervisor, peace keeper, chef, cook, waiter, cashier, repairman, plumber, electrician, fire fighter, nurse, and catering director...

In other words, I'm a GM (General Manager) of a 260 seat full service restaurant and catering business. Been with my company for 27 years..

Plus I fix computers on the side. Which is what I went to school for (ITT) back in the late 80's early 90's
whoa that's pretty cool. so im guessing you know about food :p ah you will fit in nice here. im a student in college :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What? Another low end Lumia device? You don't say!

I'm soooooo surprised.... not.

I know, I know, the low end device isn't for me it's for that particular market and hey, WP works great on low end hardware.... blah blah blah...

Wake me up when something comes out from some OEM that actually has some decent hardware and makes wish to go back to WP.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I will be satisfied with one on CES to be comparable with Sony Xperia Z4 and than they can go back to their low end for a while :p

So they need a phone with 4gb of ram, 4k display , 50mp camera , octa core 3.5ghz , 128gb of storage with micro sd , and it has to be under 5in ;)
Yup they need that type of phone :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb