WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really hope everyone has a good Christmas/Kwanzaa/Chanukah/whatever holiday you celebrate this year. It is always nice to have good holidays whenever possible, even if it is means simply spending a few hours away from the daily grind with someone you love and care about.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

While not big as you all I have too take 2 finals tomorrow ...and I'm done for that day

Well, buckle down and do your best. Maybe taco bell girl will reward you with a peep show if you ace yours finals. If she does, you better not funk "her test", if you get my drift...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really hope everyone has a good Christmas/Kwanzaa/Chanukah/whatever holiday you celebrate this year. It is always nice to have good holidays whenever possible, even if it is means simply spending a few hours away from the daily grind with someone you love and care about.

Yeah I agree :) and also to disconnect from the tech

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, buckle down and do your best. Maybe taco bell girl will reward you with a peep show if you ace yours finals. If she does, you better not funk "her test", if you get my drift...

Let's see how tomorrow plays out . I did ask her from what time to what time she will be at school when I was at her place today.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

what do you think my mind was as today :p but now im just thinking ....... ..... and thinking and more thinking

Don't over think it. I'm sure that *** looked great in those shorts. She'll hook you up if you can somehow play your cards right.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't over think it. I'm sure that *** looked great in those shorts. She'll hook you up if you can somehow play your cards right.

lol its hard to explain ..... idk I might be over thinking again but every single time our eyes met we just smiled... hmmm

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I have a story on this rainy Monday day.
It started like any other day as you all know and then I got done with my stretching final and I went to the cafeteria to hang out with my friends. So a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to wait at his place I said alright but then I remembered taco bell girl is his roommate . I kinda got nervous. We went to pick up in n out.
We got to his place and she was there with skin hugging boy shorts ... At that moment in my mind I was like " on my she's a dime " I made sure I didn't act funny and sat down eating my hamburger. At a time she was teasing me saying do who's booty you looking at. I stuffed my mouth with fries and muffled no ones. Alright so after I was done I sat down across from her and it looked like she facing me well her body was . I didn't say much I did crack some jokes and act goofy . So when there was a commercial break taco bell girl and her other girl roomy asked me what I like in a girl which I told them what I would like .

Then the part were I got more nervous when I friend left and I was alone with then two. In my head im thinking taco bell girl is on fire I have to keep it on the cool side .so I did but when she got up I was like " those boy shorts with that shirt ...am i dreaming " they called me over to their room and i didn't want to go in since i was shy . Anyways they asked me personal stuff and asked me of I did this and that . But what did disappoint me was when they took out the bong and asked me if did this said no so they asked if I wanted to " I got serious sahib and said "nah I don't do that stuff and I don't want to " sure they kept asking me and they gave up. That kinda ruined my mood so I was not into it . After all that we just watched vine videos.

That's was my Monday highlight ....i don't really care that they do that stuff but the thing is to lie about something then I find out about what you said you don't do :/
sent from my rare green linux 830
I had a few thoughts going through my mind when I read this but I'll keep them to myself cause I'm not sure if I read everything right.

It's unfortunate about the bong....

Hope you have a better day tomorrow and just enjoy the moments. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a few thoughts going through my mind when I read this but I'll keep them to myself cause I'm not sure if I read everything right.

It's unfortunate about the bong....

Hope you have a better day tomorrow and just enjoy the moments. :)
you can ask questions :p hahah just so clear things up:p
yeah that was the only thing that kinda tripped me :/ not going to lie I can still smell the bong smell x.x
I do hope tomorrow is better

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you can ask questions hahah just so clear things up
yeah that was the only thing that kinda tripped me :/ not going to lie I can still smell the bong smell x.x
I do hope tomorrow is better
Well just to clarify. You were alone with two girls who were trying to relax and invited you to relax with them....

I have to admit I would have been tempted to relax with them. Even though I'm not one for doing that either but it was a unique situation in my mind.

That's all. Let your imagination run with that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well just to clarify. You were alone with two girls who were trying to relax and invited you to relax with them....

I have to admit I would have been tempted to relax with them. Even though I'm not one for doing that either but it was a unique situation in my mind.

That's all. Let your imagination run with that.
I wanted to say something but I think its best to let this thing play out a bit...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

ok that is legit... how did you do that

It's simple really.. Just take any landscape image, set the left hand side of it as your main lock screen. Then in Kids Corner, set the right hand side of the image as the Kids Corner lock screen. You'll have to line it up just right where the two halfs meet to make it look like one solid image when scrolling between the main and kids corner lock screens. What I do is find a reference point at the right edge of the left part (like the center of the gear), and line it up with the left edge of the right part of the image.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's simple really.. Just take any landscape image, set the left hand side of it as your main lock screen. Then in Kids Corner, set the right hand side of the image as the Kids Corner lock screen. You'll have to line it up just right where the two halfs meet to make it look like one solid image when scrolling between the main and kids corner lock screens. What I do is find a reference point at the right edge of the left part (like the center of the gear), and line it up with the left edge of the right part of the image.
Now go to bed, Ed☺

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

My desktop PC wallpaper.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

Attachments

• 3004f68.png
    3004f68.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 11

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb