WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

lol its hard to explain ..... idk I might be over thinking again but every single time our eyes met we just smiled... hmmm

Does she have a boyfriend or what? You're both young people so that should matter but it shouldn't. If your heard was screwed on a bit more tightly I'd suggest something risqu?. It is clear she likes you...so play your cards right and enjoy whatever happens between you both.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well just to clarify. You were alone with two girls who were trying to relax and invited you to relax with them....

I have to admit I would have been tempted to relax with them. Even though I'm not one for doing that either but it was a unique situation in my mind.

That's all. Let your imagination run with that.

I would have taken in the contact buzz. Maybe just left my shirt in the other room so that doesn't smell of weed. But I'd have hung out with them of course.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad I didn't go to college here in the US. If I did, I'd have gone all wall street on folks...worked stupid hard and pull straight A's - both in the classroom and with the girls. Still, I had a good enough college experience back home so I have no regrets.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I would have taken in the contact buzz. Maybe just left my shirt in the other room so that doesn't smell of weed. But I'd have hung out with them of course.

And to think that Sahib woukd put all the experience from riding the blunt bus into action! Oh what a terrible waste indeed☺

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I'm sure it's a great cheap low end phone for India. I'm not surprised in the least.

Don't worry as I said before I won't be buying any new phone soon, neither a flagship nor a low/mid end. These low ends are good to increase the sales of WP, nothing else.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, if I were to suggest anything...in these feminine endeavors, "stay strapped". If not, you'll be a patient in a place similar to where I work. There are many young people who pass through my office, and I've seen the full gamut. From folks who have their little BF/GF and it is cute and safe and all, to people who are forced into commercial sex work, to people who was faithful to their partners but their partner wasn't and they're crying because of a +STI/ +ICON result. These days, you'll never know what you will run into.

I'm all for having fun at any age, but I'm more for safe and responsible fun.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Give us a recap, and maybe BigPaddy may try to match you. He's got less reading than you for sure.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

I don't know him, neither have I seen his posts. I just know he's the op.
As far as recap is concerned it would be too long, I'm on tapatalk, so it won't handle long posts, neither will WC app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss