WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's just it I think she doesn't anymore . I do wonder how she is going to act when she sees me today . I have an idea how but I'll wait and see to prove myself something.

Well, take it in stride. If she likes you then just take advantage of that. (taking advantage in a way you're comfortable with :p).

Hope you day goes well. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I waited to post this until I got to a fresh page. My wife is trying to raise some money to train others. If anyone has a couple of minutes would you mind going here and voting?

http://www.galaxyhotchocolate.com/galaxyfund2014/profiles/career-central-cic

If you're more for direct funding you can go here:

The Gift That Keeps on Giving!, a Community project from Woking, Surrey Crowdfunding on Crowdfunder.co.uk

She's not in the video or the one talking. :p

Any help is appreciated.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

From a few days, the climate has been quite cool here. I was surprised to see many people wearing sweaters, as I thought its not that cold.
But yesterday was the coldest day at 12 C, 6.7 C below normal.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I waited to post this until I got to a fresh page. My wife is trying to raise some money to train others. If anyone has a couple of minutes would you mind going here and voting?

The Gift That Keeps on Giving!, a Community project from Woking, Surrey Crowdfunding on Crowdfunder.co.uk

Any help is appreciated.

I did the voting method... Now.im just waiting for an email ....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Probably foreign investors like everywhere else or those already with a 'portfolio'.

Have I ever mentioned I detest the investment idea of a 'home'? It's completely stuffed up living arrangements.

See, for me a home is an investment if it is passed down through the generations. Like what old money does where the parents raise kids in the home, the kids go out and have their own lives and everyone reconvenes there for holidays. Or only one of the kids lives in the house after the parents are gone and you hand it down like that. Otherwise, I don't view homes as investments. Especially coming from a culture that the land the home is built on is more important, where you get to have a real backyard and such

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, if I were to suggest anything...in these feminine endeavors, "stay strapped". If not, you'll be a patient in a place similar to where I work. There are many young people who pass through my office, and I've seen the full gamut. From folks who have their little BF/GF and it is cute and safe and all, to people who are forced into commercial sex work, to people who was faithful to their partners but their partner wasn't and they're crying because of a +STI/ +ICON result. These days, you'll never know what you will run into.

I'm all for having fun at any age, but I'm more for safe and responsible fun.

When I read stays strapped I thought about "why would I carry heat around " then I got what you meant. Thanks

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I did stay with them I just left my jacket in the other room just to be safe :p

I'd have left my shirt too in the other room. Use that as an opportunity to make a joke and get them comfortable.

I can do that because I wear undershirts. I have done so since high school. I only wear tank tops with light summer clothes, but even then, that's an undershirt. It is helpful for me because when I crash in places and need to be decent, I have a shirt to sleep in.

I never understood not wearing an undershirt. I get it, but it's not for me.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To change gears for a bit...even though the economy is tough for poor and middle class folks like myself, if you've got some means there are bargains to be had. For example, what's happening in places like Kearny and Secaucus, developers have taken some of the old manufacturing spaces and converted them into luxury styled enclosed communities. On the Harrison PATH train stop, around the station is the New York Red Bulls soccer stadium for years. Now, they put up a high end inn, and luxury style apartments. Of course some restaurants moved in. At this stop if you have a car you can drive up into Kearny proper for that small town feel, including groceries and shopping and schools.

Secaucus is the same. They're putting up luxury housing by the rail station, which is a 10 minute drive from downtown Secaucus itself. Still, with small towns like Fort Lee, Weehawken and Union within driving distant (along NYC proper of course), they can overcharge for proximity.

I thought about moving to Linden, which is 3 stops down on NJ Transit,but even those places are getting expensive. Sigh. Living in the NorthEast is such a chore these days.

See the price in the poster? And it is selling like hot cakes. Sigh.

Dang with half of what they are asking you can easily find a good place here :eek:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Any help is appreciated.

Just voted. Love what she is trying to do.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never understood not wearing an undershirt. I get it, but it's not for me.

I would boil to death. :p Too many layers and I can't handle it. It was zero this morning but no wind. I only had a light scarf, a simple jacket and no sweater. Except for my hands I was quite fine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When I read stays strapped I thought about "why would I carry heat around " then I got what you meant. Thanks

The heat you're thinking you don't need to carry unless you're rolling through some unsavory places - or you're messing with some girl or some guy's girl who light you up.

Glad you got what I meant though. Always be safe - no question about it. There are some girls out there who will act silly if you say you want to ride safe - walk away from that if she isn't respecting your need for safety.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Dang with half of what they are asking you can easily find a good place here :eek:

Precisely. What you have to remember though is the cost of living is higher here. It is one of the reasons why I moved to where I am now. I get a little more bang for my buck out in the boondocks. If I tried that in the city I'd have to know too many people to do so and there is no guarantee that the neighborhood itself would be better than where I'm at - it may be worse frankly.

That's why if you can make the money in a high earning area and live in a cheaper area you've got it made. That's why Northeasterners like to retire to Colorado and Florida...no income tax, lower cost of living. And especially if it is old money, you're set.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

@mia ....I never did get into that mood of wearing an undershirt :eek: I feel strange with another shirt under ..thats just me
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

@Sahib. Like I mentioned to MIA, if you know anyone else who might like to help with the voting it would be appreciated. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven