WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I would boil to death. :p Too many layers and I can't handle it. It was zero this morning but no wind. I only had a light scarf, a simple jacket and no sweater. Except for my hands I was quite fine.

See, even the tropics I wear an undershirt. The trick is to know your materials. I like the lighter dress shirts so that way in winter I can wear layers and not sweat, and in the summer it is breathable and the undershirt soaks up all the moisture. I know when I sweat I can sweat heavy I go the undershirt route. Could never be a guy who is in a great shirt and funky as hell because of sweat.

So I abuse and change through undershirts a lot and get more mileage out of my dress shirts that way.

The African materials are the best. Ever seen them wear some stuff so thin you need an undershirt? I love those because in the summer so stay so cool.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

@mia ....I never did get into that mood of wearing an undershirt :eek: I feel strange with another shirt under ..thats just me
sent from my rare green linux 830

I get you. Guess I'm just a heavy sweat guy so undershirts are necessary for me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

See, even the tropics I wear an undershirt. The trick is to know your materials. I like the lighter dress shirts so that way in winter I can wear layers and not sweat, and in the summer it is breathable and the undershirt soaks up all the moisture. I know when I sweat I can sweat heavy I go the undershirt route. Could never be a guy who is in a great shirt and funky as hell because of sweat.

So I abuse and change through undershirts a lot and get more mileage out of my dress shirts that way.

The African materials are the best. Ever seen them wear some stuff so thin you need an undershirt? I love those because in the summer so stay so cool.

I'll explain.... at night in our place, even when it gets to negative temperatures, we don't need a heater and sometimes we need to open the window. I give off that much heat. Our bedroom isn't that small.

I guess it's just something I never did. My mother's partner wears an undershirt and there are many people who do. It's common here in the UK but, don't take this the wrong way, I always saw it as an older person thing. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

London is just as bad as New York, though I'm not entirely sure which one is worse. The area I live in, Southeast is one of the higher cost areas.

They're tied, in my view. I'm seeing places in NJ that is just as expensive too as in the coty. You live down the coast (headed to Atlantic City) and you need some serious means to stay afloat down there. But at least you have the land space out there as the saving grace. It is crazy. That's one of the reasons why if and when I move it has to be into my own owned apartment or house.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll explain.... at night in our place, even when it gets to negative temperatures, we don't need a heater and sometimes we need to open the window. I give off that much heat. Our bedroom isn't that small.

I guess it's just something I never did. My mother's partner wears an undershirt and there are many people who do. It's common here in the UK but, don't take this the wrong way, I always saw it as an older person thing. :p

I'm not offended. I've got enough old school, older soul type mannerisms that I'm proud of that keeps me grounded. At home, I don't wear undershirts though - I wear them only when I got out or I'm in a house that's not mine.

I'm sure the wife doesn't complain about the amount of heat you give off...every girlfriend I've had liked to hug and snuggle because they liked my body temperature... Lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm not offended. I've got enough old school, older soul type mannerisms that I'm proud of that keeps me grounded. At home, I don't wear undershirts though - I wear them only when I got out or I'm in a house that's not mine.

I'm sure the wife doesn't complain about the amount of heat you give off...every girlfriend I've had liked to hug and snuggle because they liked my body temperature... Lol.

That's fine. :)

Yes the wife is happy but it usually takes about an hour or two before I heat the whole room. She usually is cold for the first bit then starts complaining it's too warm. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's fine. :)

Yes the wife is happy but it usually takes about an hour or two before I heat the whole room. She usually is cold for the first bit then starts complaining it's too warm. :p

Significant others of the female variety will always find something to complain about the longer you're hitched to them. Sigh.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I should be saying that. During weekends, I'm awake till 1.45 a.m, & I get up in the morning at regular time 7 a.m.
8 hrs is optimum sleep.... Not for me during weekends

Come back to this post about 25 years from now:)
Got about 4 hours last night....and I used to be able to sleep 8 hours without any issue not so much anymore...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

He is one of the OGs around here, across the whole site. Hope things are good on his end and that he's enjoying what Sony is doing in the Android space. If he was a two gadget guy, I think he'd have a Z3 and a 1520 and a Surface.

The thread has a different flavor now.

Yup, no cake FTW! For that matter Sahib has been eating too much at Taco Bell so no tri-tip talk as well these days:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

See, for me a home is an investment if it is passed down through the generations. Like what old money does where the parents raise kids in the home, the kids go out and have their own lives and everyone reconvenes there for holidays. Or only one of the kids lives in the house after the parents are gone and you hand it down like that. Otherwise, I don't view homes as investments. Especially coming from a culture that the land the home is built on is more important, where you get to have a real backyard and such

Yup I agree but I did not get anything passed down nor will get anything except what I paid for. My kid will either like the money or be really mad at me to close out all the deals and pay a lot of taxes in a few countries no less:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I waited to post this until I got to a fresh page. My wife is trying to raise some money to train others. If anyone has a couple of minutes would you mind going here and voting?

http://www.galaxyhotchocolate.com/galaxyfund2014/profiles/career-central-cic

If you're more for direct funding you can go here:

The Gift That Keeps on Giving!, a Community project from Woking, Surrey Crowdfunding on Crowdfunder.co.uk

She's not in the video or the one talking. :p

Any help is appreciated.

Been there, done that, thanks for providing the links:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wear them in winter (because where I live I am too lazy to put on a jacket) and I do not wear them in summer:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion