WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

As I thought about what taco bell girl told me yesterday I though I was going to see her today since she said so. I'm there waiting in the morning she didn't show , I didn't make a big deal and I left to class to take my final . I knew she would be out after my final so again I went to the spot she was normally at. Anyways she wasn't there so I left to hang out with my friend and ask her how her trip went ( scary stuff in Mexico ). I left and went to PhotoShop class and finish up my final. That's when I got the idea to text her , she didn't reply back so I then started to think " alright I've been in these situations before and my thought where that she was with her "ex" " ( yeah alot of times ) so I was hmm I wonder" I left class and walk to where the main path was that students walk to their cars and there I saw her coming down with her ex holding hands kissing . Before she saw me I changed directions and walked the other way . So I didn't cross paths with her and I doubt they saw me since I wasn't wearing my typical sahib outfits .

In my head I was thinking why did she tell me yesterday I don't have bf im single over and over yet she's with her ex or bf idk :p
Anyways my thoughts were right regardless of what others said .
sent from my rare green linux 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As I thought about what taco bell girl told me yesterday I though I was going to see her today since she said so. I'm there waiting in the morning she didn't show , I didn't make a big deal and I left to class to take my final . I knew she would be out after my final so again I went to the spot she was normally at. Anyways she wasn't there so I left to hang out with my friend and ask her how her trip went ( scary stuff in Mexico ). I left and went to PhotoShop class and finish up my final. That's when I got the idea to text her , she didn't reply back so I then started to think " alright I've been in these situations before and my thought where that she was with her "ex" " ( yeah alot of times ) so I was hmm I wonder" I left class and walk to where the main path was that students walk to their cars and there I saw her coming down with her ex holding hands kissing . Before she saw me I changed directions and walked the other way . So I didn't cross paths with her and I doubt they saw me since I wasn't wearing my typical sahib outfits .

In my head I was thinking why did she tell me yesterday I don't have bf im single over and over yet she's with her ex or bf idk :p
Anyways my thoughts were right regardless of what others said .
sent from my rare green linux 830

He texted before you did perhaps??
Sorry man!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He texted before you did perhaps??
Sorry man!

._. Could be I doubt it lol . Well she text me right now ...7 hrs later :p. Don't feel like reaching for my phone so ima read it on my band :p ....
Now I wonder if I should reply back :eek: ...hmmm

[emoji15 edit # 1well I'm stuck ...must not reply back must not ..damn to late

Edit #2 what did I get myself into this time .., I couldn't of let it go and not start a convo with her

Last edited:

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Huge AOECS update! *Installing as we speak*

Well I'm starting to think this game got a hell lot tougher now(it was already tough before, now it would be impossible)
I encountered many opponents yesterday in which, if I defeat them, I'll earn 0 crowns. Hope that's fixed now

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I entered part of youtube that I shouldn't of have ._. I cant belive this is what rap/ hip hop has become :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I see not much has happened other than sahib finding out something. Knowing him he hasn't said anything to get about her bf to her. We also have mentioned to him that it really doesn't matter if she has a bf...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss