WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. So I'm on the 1520 today because I did a noob mistake last night with my 1+1. It's had a nasty bug I've been dealing with on and off for the past few weeks. So I wanted to do a full wipe but preserve my data for a faster restore.

Of course, the noob mistake was flashing the stock image without pulling to back up from the phone first. Now I have a cloud solution that I'm hopeful backed up most of my data, so we'll see what happens.

Using the 1520 again made me realize why I wanted a 930, since MSFT outside of their unicorn (aka hard to purchase) band. While I love the size of this thing, using Android wear for the past two weeks makes me appreciate how much I left my phone on my pocket a lot more.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
In other more important news, today is the Christmas party for the families in our Teen Parenting program. So I have been drafted to be Santa today (sans the kids sitting on my lap, thankfully). I was given a Santa suit (no hat, beard, fake belly or gloves - WTF?) and i went out and got a Santa hat with White fake dreads. Yup, I'm Rasta Santa or Santa R(as) Claus for 30 minutes today.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Guess..

What..

Day..

It...

Is....

Wednesday! no no... to obvious....

It's not the winter solstice.... There's no lunar or solar eclipses planned as far as I know....

There's no great movie releases (not I really pay attention to that)

Unless it was lotto last night and you won but it wouldn't count as a predictable day...

Is it your birthday perhaps? Either that or I missed previous conversation....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In other more important news, today is the Christmas party for the families in our Teen Parenting program. So I have been drafted to be Santa today (sans the kids sitting on my lap, thankfully). I was given a Santa suit (no hat, beard, fake belly or gloves - WTF?) and i went out and got a Santa hat with White fake dreads. Yup, I'm Rasta Santa or Santa R(as) Claus for 30 minutes today.

:p ha now that would be a funny site to see ;p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The more I look at the Santa suit, the more I wish I had just bought a better one from yesterday. I doubt the little toddlers will mind, and their parents will be OK with it because they're vets and know how hard and well work with them...it just bothers me from a presentation point of view.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That firmware update I got earlier today supposedly fixed a couple of things. I haven't gone through it all but it's nice to see Sony doing little fixes. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's a quote I like...Sahib take note...

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte