WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I also said I hate android but apple is a bit likeable
I'm more inclined the other way but to each their own. Though I don't hate Apple I just don't want to become a zombie.

I think MS is tying to be like Apple still but maintain a bit of openness. I think with Apple you're best being all Apple to get the best experience.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

but why are you getting an iPhone six o.o.. I didn't see that coming
To add to her collection. Did she need a reason?

Maybe it's a backup? Maybe she realised that waiting for MS is tiresome? Maybe there's a certain app she wanted?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

oh I was just curious that's all
Good to know you're curious.

Oh, before I forget, yes I remember sending you that book you have been reading. However I recall telling you to read one or both of the others first. That book is only good if you understand evolution first.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm more inclined the other way but to each their own. Though I don't hate Apple I just don't want to become a zombie.

I think MS is tying to be like Apple still but maintain a bit of openness. I think with Apple you're best being all Apple to get the best experience.

I already own many stuff of microsoft I'm just tired of seeing the boxes everywhere ....i mean tiles :| yeah I've planned to try out apple for a while since my experiences with android sucks (except android l) I might try Android l...but which device?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte