WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I already own many stuff of microsoft I'm just tired of seeing the boxes everywhere ....i mean tiles :| yeah I've planned to try out apple for a while since my experiences with android sucks (except android l) I might try Android l...but which device?
Nexus 5 and the OnePlus One are devices I would recommend.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good to know you're curious.

Oh, before I forget, yes I remember sending you that book you have been reading. However I recall telling you to read one or both of the others first. That book is only good if you understand evolution first.

you weren't kidding of how long their are ._.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I already own many stuff of microsoft I'm just tired of seeing the boxes everywhere ....i mean tiles :| yeah I've planned to try out apple for a while since my experiences with android sucks (except android l) I might try Android l...but which device?
I'm liking my Sony Z3. But lots of people are liking the Note 4 for some reason.

If I had my choice I'd go with the Moto Turbo but it's not available everywhere.

Last edited:

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

you aren't missing much besides apps but other than that I prefer android ( if it didn't have google ) over apple. for me the only thing they are good at is the audio capabilities.

I prefer iPhone over Android. Tired of seeing endless problems on androids...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I have no issues, but then I don't root it and load official apps.

I could have said the same about WP.

Not focusing on rooting here. I've said before, if you don't have any problems, its good... Not a single friend of mine owns an Android that doesn't have any problems..

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I find it really amusing how upset people got with Nokia HERE being put on the back burner (or having MS take over) because they want to concentrate on more popular OS. As a business I would have done the exact same thing.

Just goes to show the misplaced affection people have with companies is never a good thing to hold on to. Then again, people should remember that it's a company and their acting in their best interest. WP only has 3% marketshare worldwide. Everyone is thinking W10 will suddenly change this position when it's released (don't see that happening). Nokia either does business or shuts it's doors. What's so hard to understand?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

This week is going so slowly! I've been convinced every day felt like a Friday. Feels like a month since my last weekend!

It's not for want of things to do either... Work is manic!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This week is going so slowly! I've been convinced every day felt like a Friday. Feels like a month since my last weekend!

It's not for want of things to do either... Work is manic!

Yeah, there's been no slow down here. :/

I think it's the anticipation, for me anyway, of having some time off. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss