WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well I have those things always ON since if I have smartphone I will use its functions. I don't want do fiddle with settings every time I want to go running or turn on internet connection everytime I want to look for something.

Oh. If I had GPS on all the time my L920 would die a quick death. :p My Z3 has GPS on all the time and my Email is set to receive automatically.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nexus 5 and the OnePlus One are devices I would recommend.

I'd recommend the OnePlus One (OPO) only. You're already used to the 1520 size so you're going down slightly size wise and still getting the same battery life.

I can't recommend the N5 because it holds a charge as well as calling Sahib a Rico Suave with the girls at his school.

Posting 1+1 Style!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh. If I had GPS on all the time my L920 would die a quick death. :p My Z3 has GPS on all the time and my Email is set to receive automatically.

Well your L920 was especially bad :p . Mine is not so horrible I couldn't live with it but it is becoming annoying.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Why did you do the restore?

I didn't. I ended up doing a fresh wipe.

My OPO has had a bug and I was fighting hard to do the update and kept my data intact. In the end the bug was annoying enough where it was better to just bite the bullet and start fresh. So I spent last night resetting up and I'm still not quite done yet.

This is why I root when in android and do nandroid backups...I have a ton of data on my devices and it is an absolute pain in the *** to do clean wipes.

That's why even though I use a lot of phones I'm picky with my daily drivers too...so I don't try to change those too willy nilly.

I also was working on some data transfers from the Z Ultra to the N7. I'll try and wrap this up tonight. The GF is gonna keep asking "what are you doing with my tablet?" for the first few instances of seeing my N7...we have the same case (hers blue, mine black), but mine has more storage.

Android can be time consuming at times...

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I have those things always ON since if I have smartphone I will use its functions. I don't want do fiddle with settings every time I want to go running or turn on internet connection everytime I want to look for something.

I always had everything on ...on my 810 and 830 :p never worried about my battery dying on me😁

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Daaaang, I guess I got a pretty good deal on this backup phone after all!

For $50, I bought a like new 16GB iPhone 4S with a Mophie "Juice Pack Plus" case. Here's the case that came with the phone: Retail $99!

mophie juice pack plus iPhone 4/4s Rechargeable Backup Battery Case

WP_20141218_09_39_59_Raw.jpg

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

you aren't missing much besides apps but other than that I prefer android ( if it didn't have google ) over apple. for me the only thing they are good at is the audio capabilities.
I already have like many android devices.... :p

I'm liking my Sony Z3. But lots of people are liking the Note 4 for some reason.

If I had my choice I'd go with the Moto Turbo but it's not available everywhere.
I've never heard of it :}

Nothing wrong with that. I have a friend who has: Android, iPhone and Windows Phone. She just likes tech and enjoys using all of those devices.
yessss! that's what I'm talking about!!

Not get fat lol .....jk no i plan to look around for a temporary place to work while I wait to go back to school
:O or go try and talk to a girl :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I can't decide which case to buy for my L1520 :facepalm: my flip cover is broken and there is Nillkin flip cover/Amzer double layer

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo