WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just got a load of updates. Instagram has some new filters. Sorry people on WP...

idk .....6tag is,way better than the original instagram ....why do I say that? Because they compared them both and prefered on android and IOS and both asked if 6tag was on android and IOS . No nned to be sorry I feel sorry for the other people ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmm what to do .....maybe I could walk around see what I find but then again hardly anyone I know is here...nah ill just sit and chill
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

idk .....6tag is,way better than the original instagram ....why do I say that? Because they compared them both and prefered on android and IOS and both asked if 6tag was on android and IOS . No nned to be sorry I feel sorry for the other people ;)
Um, the real Instagram app on iOS and Android is miles ahead of the one on WP. I have no idea about 6tag because I never used it and don't need to. Not sure what a 3rd party app can add to the real app other than filters and a slightly different interface.

I prefer the real one. No worry over it suddenly not working...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also, unless you used both, how would you know? My prefernce is based on having the real app over 3rd party. At least I get updates.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Since there aren't good Lumia phones available to fix I just bought a Sammy. Let's see if this sucker makes a dime or not.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Also, unless you used both, how would you know? My prefernce is based on having the real app over 3rd party. At least I get updates.

Because I said my 3 guy friends got out their android and apple phones used my phone to compare them and to them they preferred 6tag over IG. i typed it in on my original post

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Um, the real Instagram app on iOS and Android is miles ahead of the one on WP. I have no idea about 6tag because I never used it and don't need to. Not sure what a 3rd party app can add to the real app other than filters and a slightly different interface.

I prefer the real one. No worry over it suddenly not working...

Since I don't use IG but my comments come from people who use android and ios as their Daily driver and when they used 6tag there was things they would of wanted on IG but don't have. I like to think 3rd party apps are sometimes better than the original ...case in point snapchat its way better than snapshot( the only thing that is missing is real time notifications ) but other than that its better

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Since I don't use IG but my comments come from people who use android and ios as their Daily driver and when they used 6tag there was things they would of wanted on IG but don't have. I like to think 3rd party apps are sometimes better than the original ...case in point snapchat its way better than snapshot( the only thing that is missing is real time notifications ) but other than that its better

That's fine. I did a quick look to see what 6tag added extra. Not that much but I can see why someone would want those features.

I guess I'm an app snob. :p

Why aren't you on Instagram anyway? It's an interesting experience.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's fine. I did a quick look to see what 6tag added extra. Not that much but I can see why someone would want those features.

I guess I'm an app snob. :p

Why aren't you on Instagram anyway? It's an interesting experience.

Well I hope doesn't come off like thick headed but I didn't want to get on any social networking for the fear of running into my ex there :/ I would get curious and start looking for her so I chose not to get fb , snapchat ,twitter,ig , vine.

Recently I got a snapchat because a friend of mine convinced to get it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It sure is nice walking around campus and look at peoples faces before their finals ( good luck to them) and exploring the nature outside the school
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I hope doesn't come off like thick headed but I didn't want to get on any social networking for the fear of running into my ex there :/ I would get curious and start looking for her so I chose not to get fb , snapchat ,twitter,ig , vine.

Recently I got a snapchat because a friend of mine convinced to get it.

Well unless you know her specific name you're unlikely to find her and why bother searching for someone you should be over? Instagram isn't like other social networks. You're obviously still stuck if you have this issue.

Create an account, create a user name (other than your own), find pictures you like and follow those people. Comment on pictures you like. Enjoy.

Don't prevent yourself from using something because of someone else. That's just silly. You've either moved on or you haven't.

MIA, myself and I'm assuming 99 though he hasn't mentioned it, all have experience with an ex of some sort. That never prevents us from doing what we want.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I enjoy working in the confines of Instagram. It's brought out my creative side a bit more. I like trying to think about the pictures I take and how I want them to look. I enjoy it for myself but I of course want others to like it too.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well unless you know here specific name you're unlikely to find her and why bother searching for someone you should be over? Instagram isn't like other social networks. You're obviously still stuck if you have this issue.

Create an account, create a user name (other than your own), find pictures you like and follow those people. Comment on pictures you like. Enjoy.

Don't prevent yourself from using something because of someone else. That's just silly. You've either moved on or you haven't.

MIA, myself and I'm assuming 99 though he hasn't mentioned it, all have experience with an ex of some sort. That never prevents us from doing what we want.

The issue is that her friends are the friends I made with over time ._. Soo I think you know where im getting at :p

I.did stop myself from doing alot of things I like to so last year and just getting back int the swing of things . :) just not as fast as I would like to

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I enjoy working in the confines of Instagram. It's brought out my creative side a bit more. I like trying to think about the pictures I take and how I want them to look. I enjoy it for myself but I of course want others to like it too.

I'll get an ig ....soon...like MSFT soon :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb