WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Congratulations on the 100K GET, guys! Now, for the title---

I kind of expected we'd hit 100k in two weeks, oh well. I'm still alive!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

So I'm to my native place now, I'm almost freezing, I didn't even bring any sweaters with me, its very cold here...

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site

Got Lumia denim on my 525. Finally fixes for auto time adjust and live folders and toggle for cellular data. Yay.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah snapchat, I got the warning that they will ban my account if I don't stop using it on 3rd party apps. So I won't be using snapchat from my Lumia which is lame because I don't carry tablet around :( So if we don't get the official app than there is no chance that I'm buying WP next, snapchat has become important part of my life.

:/ and I don't wanna have to use my iPod more since the camera isn't that good and snapchat is limited on iOS . Oh well .
With this move this has single handily killed any opportunity for teens to get wp

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is the issue with 3rd party apps. This why no one should have to rely on 3rd party apps. This is why WP will have issues gaining traction until the official apps come on board and are kept up to date.

No one seems to get this for some reason. All it would take is some API changes from the app makers and all of Rudy's apps stop working. That's not what you want to impress new users to your platform.

Thing is, as security becomes more and more an issue with apps and cloud services I can see 3rd party apps being shut down in time.

That's just my opinion though.

That's true but it would be nice for snapchat app because there is a demand with wp

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, that's why people have legitimate concerns as to whether or not MSFT is really serious with the platform. There is no doubt that MSFT is in for the long haul, but they may lose people they cannot get back in this transition.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One a side note, I'm getting an itch for the HTC One for Windows. Doesn't mean I plan to get one, but I'd try one out for sure.

I like the design but I'd prefer it not be carrier locked to t-mobile.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One a side note, I'm getting an itch for the HTC One for Windows. Doesn't mean I plan to get one, but I'd try one out for sure.

I like the design but I'd prefer it not be carrier locked to t-mobile.

I've always liked the look of the M8 but I'm not keen on the camera and that was the downside for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've always liked the look of the M8 but I'm not keen on the camera and that was the downside for me.

That's the bugaboo for both the M7 and M8. I still would use one though...my issue is that I'm not a fan of IE as a browser,among other things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb