WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really hope w10 does help wp because if Microsoft does pull of the universal app on desktop , tablet, console and phone then it would surpass iOS easily

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I have this line on my AT&T family plan that's eligible for an upgrade.. kinda tempted to pick up an iPhone 6 Plus... Keep my 1520 and have both! The best of both worlds!

Whatchathink?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Nexus 6 , the iPhone is like ant other iPhone just bigger . If you seen one iPhone you've seen them all
Oh I know, I came to Windows Phone from 4 generations of iPhones (the original, the 3G, 3GS, and the 4)
I'm talking about having the best phone from all three platforms; my 1520 (my current daily driver), an iPhone 6 Plus, AND... A Nexus 6

I guess you misunderstood me. I wasn't asking "iPhone 6 Plus OR Nexus 6" as in which one lol

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I've got to say, with my recent run in with the new iPhone security measures, I'm kinda impressed!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

With all the modern advancements in technology we have today, that iPhone 4S was BRICKED without the original owner's username and password period.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I have this line on my AT&T family plan that's eligible for an upgrade.. kinda tempted to pick up an iPhone 6 Plus... Keep my 1520 and have both! The best of both worlds!

Whatchathink?

If you like big phones and can get one cheaply, the iPhone 6 + isn't a bad get.

I swear, anyone who makes another lame joke about bending the iPhone deserves to get scroogled.

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Define best.

I'll say the Xperia Z Ultra, as I'm biased.

Posting 1+1 Style!

Maybe we can define it as the best 6in android phone all around ? :) I think the only thing going for the nexus 6 is pure android while Sony is the camera department . Right ?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Define best.

I'll say the Xperia Z Ultra, as I'm biased. The GPE model is very good, and the FTF one isn't shabby either.

Posting 1+1 Style!

I don't know much about newer generation Android phones at all. I take it "GPE and FTF" are both Sony Xperia models? What's the difference between the two? And I've only "read" that the Nexus phone are the only ones that offer the "most pure" Android.. Without all the 3rd party skins/baggage ware/front end stuff..

Maybe this is why I SHOULD pick up an Android phone as well.. catch up in what's going on around me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05