WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm off tomorrow, so I'll probably cruise up to my regular at&t store and check a few things out. Knowing me though, as I'm not easily impressed, I'll probably walk out with nothing lol..

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Welp.. I guess I need to go to bed. I'm gonna fire up PLEX and put a movie on... I'll be out in about 5-10 minutes. Night y'all!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm a Note 4 eh?

Latest and greatest, yes. I'd pick it over the N6. Simply for the split screen and multi window functionality. All phablets outside of the Note line, with a slight exception to the iPhone 6+ are merely bigger screened phones that don't always leverage the big screen as well as possible.

Note 4 smokes the N6 on:

1) removable battery
2) more storage with microSD card slot
3) way better camera (it has OIS)
4) S Pen
5) Multi window

N6 is better in the fact that it is a Google phone so it is bleeding edge with software updates and it has Qi built-in.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm off tomorrow, so I'll probably cruise up to my regular at&t store and check a few things out. Knowing me though, as I'm not easily impressed, I'll probably walk out with nothing lol..

Enjoy your trip there. Let us know what happens.

Posting 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o_O they showed Nokia camera app on w10. I'm over here thinking if the apps go universal with the market share they already have in the PC market, companies couldn't ignore that.
I agree with MIA. Though I'm willing to be proven wrong.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ed, I'd say get the Z3 but I may be a bit biased.

I have no complaints with the Z3 and thanks to the great apps from MS I don't feel like I'm missing anything. :)

From what I'm reading if you're after a big flagship then Note 4 is the way to go. It appears like an all rounder and Samsung is quick with the updates for a change. Whether you're a Touchwiz fan is a different question.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm back on the 6th, I took the Monday off because I had left over holidays from this year... surprisingly.

At your workplace when do your holidays reset? Is it in Jan?

My Holidays reset in September, so I've still got like 20+ days left to use across next year.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

At your workplace when do your holidays reset? Is it in Jan?

My Holidays reset in September, so I've still got like 20+ days left to use across next year.

My holidays work a little different. It is year calendar based but we can take over 27 hours (approx 3 days) to the new year. My holidays are measured in hours rather than days due to the different work weeks I have.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm not getting my Honor 6 because the online shop is screwed. Perhaps some other source, some other time, someday...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion