WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Evening!

So I went up to my local at&t store today. Looked at a bunch of phones.. they didn't have any 64 or 128GB iPhone 6 Plus phones in stock (neither did 2 other close by at&t stores), only the 16GB model. Who buys a 16GB iPhone 6 Plus? Anyway, if they would've had one, I probably would have purchased it.. maybe I'll just order a 128GB one online later. I looked at the Note 4, and a few other Android phones. I think out of these, I liked the Note 4 the best.

At the end of the day though, I came home with nothing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Evening!

So I went up to my local at&t store today. Looked at a bunch of phones.. they didn't have any 64 or 128GB iPhone 6 Plus phones in stock (neither did 2 other close by at&t stores), only the 16GB model. Who buys a 16GB iPhone 6 Plus? Anyway, if they would've had one, I probably would have purchased it.. maybe I'll just order a 128GB one online later. I looked at the Note 4, and a few other Android phones. I think out of these, I liked the Note 4 the best.

Maybe it was meant for you not to come home with anything. The 16GB iPhone is still the biggest scam in the industry.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I decided on not getting pizza today and I feel better for doing that. Sometimes it is better not to take in junk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today was a long day...spent about 8 hours in traveling, combining with all the stops I made. The GF enjoyed the food and her Christmas gifts - so I'm happy with that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Evening!

If you pay full price for your phones then give me a jingle. I'll help you get what your want for at least a couple hundred less

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Maybe it was meant for you not to come home with anything. The 16GB iPhone is still the biggest scam in the industry.

Followed closely by the iPhone 6 Plus 16GB. Actually that title officially goes to the iPad mini 3, $100 more for a touch id sensor...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The travel itinerary between Jan 17 to Jan 31 is looking hideous...at least 10 flights maybe 12...grrr...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Today was a long day...spent about 8 hours in traveling, combining with all the stops I made. The GF enjoyed the food and her Christmas gifts - so I'm happy with that.

wow then my day was a walk in the park for you. all I did was drive back and fourth between town and cities x.x

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, is a good morning. Crap sleep , exercise bike computer didn't work. What else can go wrong. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you make it sound like you are retiring ;P
I don't plan to retire as such. I think that's a silly idea and a quick trip to an early grave.

I'm just glad this year is over petty much and that I get a decent break from work.

Next year will be a bit different I think.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't plan to retire as such. I think that's a silly idea and a quick trip to an early grave.

I'm just glad this year is over petty much and that I get a decent break from work.

Next year will be a bit different I think.

what do you mean early grave o.o?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

what do you mean early grave o.o?
Sitting around doing nothing. Some people can handle that. I'm not one of them and neither is my wife.

I'm not saying it happens to everyone but there are many instances where a person retires and they're dead within two to three years because they stopped doing anything.

Keeping active is key to a long life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte