WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sitting around doing nothing. Some people can handle that. I'm not one of them and neither is my wife.

I'm not saying it happens to everyone but there are many instances where a person retires and they're dead within two to three years because they stopped doing anything.

Keeping active is key to a long life.

ah that's what you mean .... just wondering :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Got about 8 phones today....oh what a train wreck. This is going to take time and chances are only 6 good like new working ones out of these....oh I'm having a pretty crappy day!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've lost track of when I last charged my phone! I'm at 29% 3hrs screen on time. I guess that's OK. I think I'm on day four..

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Still tired from yesterday. I do need two days where I can get some rest.

Posting 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm just about to start charging my phone.

45 hours since last charge. 4hrs screen time. 12% battery remaining.

I'm very happy. :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm just about to start charging my phone.

45 hours since last charge. 4hrs screen time. 12% battery remaining.

I'm very happy. :D

That's interesting. I've gotten 6hrs screen time on 38hours of charge with my OPO. The most i've gotten was 50 hours with 5 hours of screen time. These days I average about 35 hours with about 5 hours screen time. Android Wear is cutting into my numbers, as expected.

Glad to see you're satisfied with the Z3.

Posting 1+1 Style!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I'm having a problem with my 920, there's something wrong with the usb port at the bottom. I can't keep the phone connected to a computer long enough to sync let alone charge or put my music on.

I might suddenly be in the market for a new device.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's interesting. I've gotten 6hrs screen time on 38hours of charge with my OPO. The most i've gotten was 50 hours with 5 hours of screen time. These days I average about 35 hours with about 5 hours screen time. Android Wear is cutting into my numbers, as expected.

Glad to see you're satisfied with the Z3.

Posting 1+1 Style!

I think a large part of the issue with my battery life comes down to the poor signal in my work area where my phone spends a large amount of time in. Considering that I lasted about three days to four days of use (I turn my phone off at night) I thought it did rather well.

Yes I'm quite satisfied.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I'm having a problem with my 920, there's something wrong with the usb port at the bottom. I can't keep the phone connected to a computer long enough to sync let alone charge or put my music on.

I might suddenly be in the market for a new device.

That's a bummer. :/ Maybe 99 knows how to fix it.

What device would you consider if you had to get something new?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think a large part of the issue with my battery life comes down to the poor signal in my work area where my phone spends a large amount of time in. Considering that I lasted about three days to four days of use (I turn my phone off at night) I thought it did rather well.

Yes I'm quite satisfied.

That's why I flip my phone and watch in flight mode. I get no service in my building (former police precinct).

Posting 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's why I flip my phone and watch in flight mode. I get no service in my building (former police precinct).

Posting 1+1 Style!

I think if I did that my battery would last a lot longer. The only issue then would be tell my wife to contact me by email only at work when she needs to. I wouldn't get any calls though. Which could be an issue.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So MS has finally published proof that low end phones are where their customer base is.

Microsoft: 71 percent of Windows Phone apps are installed on low memory devices | Windows Central

Surprise, surprise! That's like saying standing in 100 mph winds is dangerous. What did they expect when they haven't given any reason for anyone to switch to WP and that low end markets are a bit more forgiving for lack of apps or are happy to use 3rd party?

Well, I guess we will continue to see a barrage of low/mid end hardware if this is their target market. I'm glad I left now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)