WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Pairs up with my 1520 via Bluetooth instantly! That's more than I could say with the Surface 2 sadly...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the girlfriend has been hearing me talk about "getting back into the Apple ecosystem" in addition to my Windows ecosystem. Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm not going anywhere, nor am I "switching" or anything like that! But she's heard me say that I'd like to expand my knowledge and open up to these other platforms, (Keep in mind, I came from 4 generations of iPhones before switching to WP) and that I was thinking about picking up an iPhone 6 Plus... and eventually even getting an Android device.

Well much to my surprise, tonight she gave me an early Christmas present; a brand new Silver Apple iPad Air 2 64GB!!! I am still totally shocked... She's such a smart girl, I told her, this makes perfect sense! I already HAVE a phone (my 1520 which handles all my "phone" needs quite well... not to mention my camera needs)), and since I recently sold my Surface 2, this fills that "tablet gap" very nicely! I can now enjoy all those apps, iMessage her and all my other "iFriends", and patiently wait it out now, for the Windows 10 next gen flagship phone, and the next Surface (4?).

I'm good to go... and this thing is pretty nice too! Incredibly thin!

You lucked out. I know the GF will give me a wallet as a gift tomorrow, since I asked for one. She would dare buy me a gadget...it is usually the other way around..lol...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So the girlfriend has been hearing me talk about "getting back into the Apple ecosystem" in addition to my Windows ecosystem. Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm not going anywhere, nor am I "switching" or anything like that! But she's heard me say that I'd like to expand my knowledge and open up to these other platforms, (Keep in mind, I came from 4 generations of iPhones before switching to WP) and that I was thinking about picking up an iPhone 6 Plus... and eventually even getting an Android device.

Well much to my surprise, tonight she gave me an early Christmas present; a brand new Silver Apple iPad Air 2 64GB!!! I am still totally shocked... She's such a smart girl, I told her, this makes perfect sense! I already HAVE a phone (my 1520 which handles all my "phone" needs quite well... not to mention my camera needs)), and since I recently sold my Surface 2, this fills that "tablet gap" very nicely! I can now enjoy all those apps, iMessage her and all my other "iFriends", and patiently wait it out now, for the Windows 10 next gen flagship phone, and the next Surface (4?).

I'm good to go... and this thing is pretty nice too! Incredibly thin!

shes a keeper.... ! :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Bummer. My Telco admitted that there's a bug in their system that means I'm not getting the new phone, yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It would never work right. One could see the other, or vice versa, but never could they see each other at the same time.
I've had issues with Bluetooth on W8 since I installed it on both laptops. It's never worked right.

It's very frustrating. I'm hoping my next laptop it will work correctly otherwise I'll start considering changing another os.

I'll wait for W10 before I make any brash decisions.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Merry Christmas. Not up to much today just chilling. Probably go for a walk in a bit.

My tablet did a typo, it had merry Christians... I guess that would be appropriate.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is a bit strange. There's someone hammering above us. I'm not sure if it's common place at Christmas or not. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans