WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sweet :3 coffee is overrated ;)
You just haven't had the right coffee yet. It could also be your age, your taste buds are not mature enough. Mine were like that as well.

For the record, I didn't start drinking coffee until I was 32. I used to not like it either. Mostly because the coffee I had to that point was crap.

As I suggested to Muessig in the coffee thread. Find a 100% arabica coffee from Columbia or Venezuela. Go for a medium to dark roast (3 - 5) if they use numbers. The rest of the instructions are in that thread.

This is for SD as well. If the coffee where you are is anything like Finnish coffee I'll understand.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There were lots of people in the streets here yesterday. The resistants opened after 4pm. Not all but a lot of them.

Everything will be open today. Were being tourists today.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I meant restaurants.

To answer your question, it could be a word. User the internet.

Are you still using the stock Xperia keyboard? Has it gotten any better? When I used it on my Z Ultra it was less than useless...so I put the leaked Lollipop keyboard on and things vastly improved.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's some great iPadding going on there. The regulars should get the joke.

Yup. That's always "fun fun fun fantastic! Woo!" (I'll give a dollar to anyone who can tell me where the quote came from - hint, it is a cartoon)

Posting 1+1 Style!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Just got an Xperia C3, but not for me, for my girl. Running some tests now, and I'm quite shocked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb