WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I thought of using AnTuTu benchmark instead as Basemark OS II is having test problems with the C3.

The results are:

Xperia V 18498
Xperia C3 17907

This is a nice phone though and my girlfriend wouldn't really care about those figures. But I just thought I could have better performance at the C3 price point. My Cherry Mobile will walk over this phone in benchmark performance.

Gladly, it takes good photos that my girlfriend cares about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hope I'm not boring you to death with my pics.
Never! Keep em coming!

You are making me jealous that you get to go places :p

X2... I don't get out much either. Not lately anyway..

Oh wow �� well that is tricky . Maybe it could be your sim card ?
Then again it could be that update that's messing with connectivity that you said earlier. Must be a att thing with their 1520 . My sisters 1520.3 doesn't have that problem

The AT&T "advanced tech support" dude I talked to today suggested the sim card as well. I haven't done it yet, but after I do this hard reset tonight, if the problems persist, I'll go up to the AT&T store tomorrow and have them activate a new sim card for me. (apparently they'll do it for free). Then... if neither the hard reset or new sim card solves the problem, they said they'd replace my 1520 as it's still under warranty. :)

I apologize for my long rant earlier guys, but I was pretty p-I-s-s-e-d off when I realized I had missed all those calls at work today.. it really put me in a jam! I depend on my phone and it's service/connection. With the huge amount of money I pay AT&T each month, I should never, EVER look at my phone and see "no service" on the screen...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Never! Keep em coming!

The AT&T "advanced tech support" dude I talked to today suggested the sim card as well. I haven't done it yet, but after I do this hard reset tonight, if the problems persist, I'll go up to the AT&T store tomorrow and have them activate a new sim card for me. (apparently they'll do it for free). Then... if neither the hard reset or new sim card solves the problem, they said they'd replace my 1520 as it's still under warranty. :)

I apologize for my long rant earlier guys, but I was pretty p-I-s-s-e-d off when I realized I had missed all those calls at work today.. it really put me in a jam! I depend on my phone and it's service/connection. With the huge amount of money I pay AT&T each month, I should never, EVER look at my phone and see "no service" on the screen...

Understood. Sometimes we just need to rant when technology has those moments when it fails us...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

finally got the Remote Desktop client app for iOS on my new iPad Air 2 working... pretty sweet!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Now I'm officially doing everything I was doing with my Surface 2 (RT)... on the latest and greatest iPad!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

So... I've been trying to do a fresh backup on my 1520 before doing the hard rest. keep getting all the way to 99%... and "there was a problem backing up your settings. Please try again later"

Grrrr I just can't win today!

any ideas as to what the "problem" is fellas?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Remote Desktop client app for iOS on my new iPad Air 2 accessing my Windows 7 desktop PC.

WP_20141226_22_04_08_Raw.jpg

Now to boot into Win 10 TP and try accessing that with RD...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So... I've been trying to do a fresh backup on my 1520 before doing the hard rest. keep getting all the way to 99%... and "there was a problem backing up your settings. Please try again later"

Have you tried Nokia Software Recovery tool?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i wouldn't do a full restore because the problem could be carried over if you restore. what I would do is start off fresh and install only the important apps and see if you still get connectivity issues

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Never! Keep em coming!

I'd try the replacement SIM before the hard reset. I've always swapped SIMs before anything else whenever there were connectivity issues, even on feature phones. There has never been a charge for a new SIM.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o.o this year has gone by a little faster than I expected. it feels like yesterday I was at the cafeteria doing my criminology homework

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No.. why would I want to use that? I'm just trying to complete a backup before doing a hard reset. I have no need to flash the phone.
I have had 99% errors a couple of times but usually it is due to a photo or file in limbo during backup to OneDrive. I just ignore and reset anyway. You might want to check if there is a pending backup item in OneDrive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos