WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

To be honest I'm not sure were to start :/ . I wanted to save up to buy a car so far I have 4k saved up but I also want to go places . In order for me to do that is to get a job in the meanwhile. So that's is what I plan to do in 8 months . If I get a job for sure I'll be able to buy a car ( a good used one ) but then I'll be limited in free days I'll have . I could use that 4k and go places but then I'll have to start from scratch on that car.
Decisions, decisions...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To be honest I'm not sure were to start :/ . I wanted to save up to buy a car so far I have 4k saved up but I also want to go places . In order for me to do that is to get a job in the meanwhile. So that's is what I plan to do in 8 months . If I get a job for sure I'll be able to buy a car ( a good used one ) but then I'll be limited in free days I'll have . I could use that 4k and go places but then I'll have to start from scratch on that car.

Just my two cents on the car vs travel.

Cars are a sink hole for cash. You can end up spending a lot of money on them and get little return.

Travel is a life experience that you keep with you but is also expensive if not well thought out.

Some of my biggest mistakes with money has been with cars. Buy something cheap, good and easily repaired.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Commuting this time of year is always nice because you're wading through less of the usual horde.

Posting 1+1 Style!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

#95282 Happy New Year guys! And belated Merry Christmas to everyone.

It's been a great year! Thanks for being a part of it. :smile:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I passed a theory exam for drivers licence today :D. I'm so happy, I did it in first try which is amazing because only 1/3 of people do it in first try :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I passed a theory exam for drivers licence today :D. I'm so happy, I did it in first try which is amazing because only 1/3 of people do it in first try :D

I wonder if that is the written exam for me . if so ......good job :D I remember when I did that I failed my first try :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster