WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Picked up a nice case for the 1+1 today. Yes it is a little slippery but I like the feel much better than the standard sandstone back.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the year is winding down. In many ways, I'm actually looking forward to next year. There are a few things I'd like to get done, so I'm excited at the possibility of the new year.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm also curious to see if this Denim update can really improve the camera performance on the 1520. I kinda like the camera, think the shots I've taken so far seen a little ho-hum, but what I have seen demoed so far looks very promising.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure why, guess I like the compact nature, but I'm still looking at a 930. It is interesting as to why Nokia decided not to create a 930.3 version. I suppose that could have been done simply because of the Verizon contract written for the Icon. Still, I like that for such a premium device to have only the traditional LTE setup is disappointing. I'm wondering why more companies don't use go ahead and did what Sony did for the Z2 - one device with a ton of radios.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if MSFT will reboot the Surface line with both an RT and a Pro version. Most might say that they should scrap RT but I suppose if priced correctly and filled with an additional unique feature or two, it could sell well bought. Many of the OEM hardware partners through have been doing the right thing with full Windows at lower price points.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
There has been much talk on the forums the past few days as to the viability of WP. While I won't repeat those thread conversations here, I will admit that there are a lot more users wedded to MSFT blindly walking around on the site than I thought. I'm a little disappointed, but hey, people are passionate about tech. At the end of the day, those feelings have long waned for me and it is more about function than mere passion in the devices I choose to use. Cash is king in a slow economy and these tech companies want to make sure their hands remain rooted firmly in people's pockets. Yes to commerce, I suppose...

Posting 1+1 Style!

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the goal behind these flurry of posts is more to kill time than anything else and not be one of the top posters. I barely use the regular website anyways so I cannot even tell if and when I am the top poster for a stretch these days. Guess posting through the app is so convenient and my own mindset is what it is that such sorts of things (being the top poster) doesn't matter to me at all...

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wonder if Sahib is going to reply to every one of my posts from this flurry I'm currently on...

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I should be more productive in my apartment right now, but I honestly don't feel like folding clothes.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the GF wants to ring in the new year with a bang. I suppose these means we're going to do some serious cooking either New Year's Eve evening or on New Year's Day. I don't think it will be anything overly major, but it should be a good time.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In suppose I need to take a vacation at some point during 2015. I'm not sure when, between finances and scheduling, but I suppose it is critical for me to fit in somehow, someway. I cannot afford to be burnt out completely.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see I'm on a 12 post uninterrupted streak. I'll take the foot off the gas in a few minutes as my thumbs is asking for a break.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Really enjoying the battery life these days on not the 1+1 and the G Watch. I've been using the G Watch for a month now and I'm still glad I pulled the trigger on Black Friday. If the MSFTBand was available I may have gone in that direction, but this cheaper version of Android Wear is a good fit for where my needs are right now.

Still, if the Sony band was in that $180 price range (it's $250 now), I'd have gotten that instead.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I figure I'll get an really rest tonight. I'm debating on whether or not I should wear regular work gear or just go more causal for tomorrow and Wednesday. I'll decide in the morning but at this junction I'm leaning Kore towards the casual side.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The NYC Mayor, Bill de Blasio, is under some serious heat as to the rift between the NYPD and the public. I'm not sure if he is able to heal it,but I think that based on how he handles this, it will determine whether or not he is a shoe in for only one term. I thought he was a one-termer anyways, but if he mucks this up, that's a lock.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sports in the NYC metro area has been particularly atrocious this year. Baseball, football, basketball all terribly suck. Hockey has been OK. Soccer has been decent...made the semi finals. Many of us cannot wait to turn the calendar and hope 2015 is a serious improvement.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of sports...I didn't win not one week in this year's pool. I think I averaged about 8.5 correct picks for the games each week. That wasn't good enough this week. Saving grace is that its playoff time now...I need to get hot and score big here...

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cable TV really, really saddens me this days. The amount of reality TV shows that are on are mind boggling. Especially since most of them are junk. Cable is such a scam that the GF and I are paying and not getting any bang for buck. I may keep my package a little longer but if this continues I may shoot my old TV and service provider at the same time.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
OK. So I did my part...20 in a row. Man, hadn't had a flurry like that in a while. Someone else should jump in while I go put the screen down for a while...

Posting 1+1 Style!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)