WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Perhaps but there is more bang for buck with full windows at the lower price point. There have been plenty of times I'm glad my T100 ran full windows...especially during that stretch they cut off XP support and I was debating upgrading to 8.1 doing a clean vs dirty install. Versatility is good, so let's see if MSFT will add more value of they keep the RT line afloat.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

I hope so too because its nice to have a tablet that works :) I mean having have x86 is awesome but if given to a person who doesn't know what their doing its bad. for example my father bought the 100$ that msft was selling and the first day he installed a virus and I had to clean it out. im not saying its going to happen but that's the inherent risks of running an x86 tablet instead of an arm tablet

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So some lunatic shot his GF in Baltimore, drove up to NYC and executed two cops on the beat while they were having lunch in their patrol cars. The Mayor's son is mixed (mom is black) and it leaked out he told his kid to be "mindful around cops". So the cops were pissed. Then they got even more mad because of the Mayor's lack of support over the Eric Garner case (Google it). So when the lunatic killed the two NYPD cops, some of the cops who attended the funeral turned their back on the mayor in silent protest while he eulogized the first of the two cops that was being buried in protest. They feel the Mayor has embolden people to think it is open season on NYPD to shoot and harass cops. This has spill over from the Akai Gurley (Google) incident and Michael Brown too.

That's the summary.

i see :/ well its a shame that its happening in NYC around this time of year. i don't have much to say since i cant put it in words

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Smart man. I have cable because the cooking channel and the police investigation and animal channels and sports and medical investigation stuff is what I watch.

i think the only reason why we still have cable is because my father uses it to watch the soccer season of la liga but now we don't have it since its done.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope so too because its nice to have a tablet that works :) I mean having have x86 is awesome but if given to a person who doesn't know what their doing its bad. for example my father bought the 100$ that msft was selling and the first day he installed a virus and I had to clean it out. im not saying its going to happen but that's the inherent risks of running an x86 tablet instead of an arm tablet

I get you and that makes a ton of sense. But the truth is that MSFT is selling the RT stuff currently as a premium with not as many advantages as those cheaper full windows models at the lower prices.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I get you and that makes a ton of sense. But the truth is that MSFT is selling the RT stuff currently as a premium with not as many advantages as those cheaper full windows models at the lower prices.

maybe if they made the surface rt 32 gb for 199 and surface 64 gb for 299 they would have themselves a winner :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
o.o i wish i could buy some Bluetooth headphones but right now that's a luxury :p

You can easily get something like a SBH-20, which is a cheaper Bluetooth headset that allows you to still plug in your regular headphones into it.

If you had an Android I'd suggest one of the fancier models.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You can easily get something like a SBH-20, which is a cheaper Bluetooth headset that allows you to still plug in your regular headphones into it.

If you had an Android I'd suggest one of the fancier models.

the only thing that is holding me back is the battery life on Bluetooth headphones

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

the only thing that is holding me back is the battery life on Bluetooth headphones

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Stereo-B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2919209

There's the link. You're going to get about 6 hours on those because the battery is so tiny. On the plus side though the pause, previous and next functions work perfectly with WP and the unit itself has a microUSB plug, which allows you to charge it on the go easily. And I like !mentioned earlier, you can plug in any 3.5mm headphones in there and you can still take calls on it if people call while in use.

I have mine lying around the house as a spare of a spare. Solid buy for my needs at the time. Just get it cheaper of course.

Plus there are many more standard Bluetooth options with longer batteries.

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

I just got myself a Lumia 1520! Weird screen lag at first, but a hard reset seems to have made it muuch better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb