WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is what Bhabhu said,

?Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.?

I was looking for this:

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie."

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks to hotel points piled up over the years, got 5 nights in Singapore and 5 nights in Kuala Lumpur for free, woot!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

same here I like where msft is improving with w10 but it seems msft is backpedaling a lot on what made windows unique :/ anyone remember the hubs ?
Hubs are a great idea when you have control of updates otherwise they're just a nose around the neck of the OS as MS found out.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Our department of health has been campaigning not to use fireworks, and guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found out they have one place with fireworks. I think. There are good and bad aspects to fireworks and in the UK and other countries they can become dangerous and annoying.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sure, 6snap especially, until you get banned that is ;)
I've pointed this out to Sahib already. Nothing against 3rd party apps but they shouldn't be your source of apps. If security continues to be a big concern , which it probably will, I can see 3rd party apps being crippled.

If I look at it from a business perspective I would be annoyed having other developers profit from my product. Not many people take that view though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've pointed this out to Sahib already. Nothing against 3rd party apps but they shouldn't be your source of apps. If security continues to be a big concern , which it probably will, I can see 3rd party apps being crippled.

If I look at it from a business perspective I would be annoyed having other developers profit from my product. Not many people take that view though.

Because when you starve your user base, people will blindly take and praise 3rd party apps.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

New Year's Eve. The GF is all excited; I'm still a little indifferent but I'll be excited for her after work.

I suppose I'm more cognizant if the fact that I'm back to the nutcase schedule starting Sunday as the reason for my tempered excitement...

Posting 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

New Year's Eve. The GF is all excited; I'm still a little indifferent but I'll be excited for her after work.

I suppose I'm more cognizant if the fact that I'm back to the nutcase schedule starting Sunday as the reason for my tempered excitement...

Posting 1+1 Style!
I think we're going to try to stay up for new years.

We have plans to go to Sitges tomorrow. For something to do.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But isn't that the thing if you have More means of getting more money wouldn't you do it . Most companies would make more money if they would make apps for wp . Either way people on wp lose out :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo