WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You'll recall the previous pictures I posted which showed how I took those pictures? It was an amusement ride that had a bucket on a swing arm that goes higher than that church.

Did you read that it sits on a mountain?

Also, 200 ft is not that high.

yeah I saw those pictures and yeah I read that it sits on a mountain but still 200 ft is high for me at least

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yeah I saw those pictures and yeah I read that it sits on a mountain but still 200 ft is high for me at least

Here's a video of the 'ride'. If you're not into heights it's not a ride for you. It has all the elements to freak anyone out that hates heights. It's slow, the bucket swings, it doesn't feel sturdy, no buckling in and it's damn high. Oh, it stops at the top.

http://youtu.be/Lp3PRirC35E

It's 50 metres high or approximately 164ft.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here's a video of the 'ride'. If you're not into heights it's not a ride for you. It has all the elements to freak anyone out that hates heights. It's slow, the bucket swings, it doesn't feel sturdy, no buckling in and it's damn high. Oh, it stops at the top.

http://youtu.be/Lp3PRirC35E

It's 50 metres high or approximately 164ft.

:p I don't mind heights but 200 ft seems like a tall building

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well it seems Lenovo are releasing specs of their new devices:

we have the funky tri-color Vibe X2 Pro, which -- you've guessed it -- is a beefed-up version of the Vibe X2 we saw at IFA. Not only does this one have a bigger 5.3-inch, 1080p screen, but it also has a 64-bit-ready, 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 615 with LTE and dual-nano-SIM support, as well as a 13-megapixel camera on both sides of the phone. Bring on the selfies! There's no price for this Android 4.4 device just yet, but we do know that it'll launch in April.
If they released a phone like that on WP they'd make a killing!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Nah, I have a feeling that M8 will end up in the same pile of non-updated, unsupported phones along with their 8X (or whatever it was called)

Besides, who's not a Lumia fan? :smile:

I'm not. Never owned a lumia for myself. Though my sons did. But they've moved on... To Cherry Mobile. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just saying. The G Flex is OK. Still looks like a niche device. You like niche devices and niche things, it would appear. That's all I'm saying.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Oh I just like the display :p but I'd prefer the one +one if I had the money or an S5 Google edition phone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well it seems Lenovo are releasing specs of their new devices:

If they released a phone like that on WP they'd make a killing!

Not sure if 4gb is needed ._. Hell I only use 2gb on my windows 8.1. That only time I passed 4gb mark was when I was doing work for my photoshop class :p.
But what ever the market wants is what it gets

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's raining lemons....three of the four Lumia 822s I got are complete lemons, worthless....grrr.....oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99