WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I thought that with a canceled order you might have got a refund.
Apparently Lazada didn't actually cancel it. I had doubts yesterday when I called customer service, and it arrived earlier.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I tell ya... Bluetooth stereo headsets are the way to go! No wires to get in the way!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Apparently Lazada didn't actually cancel it. I had doubts yesterday when I called customer service, and it arrived earlier.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

How it is so far?

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
MSFT, the new Apple or should I say the original?

I read the article and then some comments. Most people feel like you but of course there are defenders.

It would appear MS is gaining some sort of rabid fans. The idea that MS can't do anything right seems to be the biggest retort by them.

Lol. I mean, if I was an armchair CEO for a second, I would have delayed the 830 a smidgen and just undercut the 930 sales (which probably aren't doing as well anyways) and dropped the 801 processor in their and still sell it for $50 less, just to get people a truly affordable flagship that could hold folks over until 2015. It would make the 930 and 1520 as niche products, but they already are. And it would make comparisons to the one for Windows more valid than they are now.

If MSFT was looking for a push into the lower markets, a 830 with that better processor and a cheaper price would do it. But, their arrogance knows no bounds. At least with the old Apple when they overcharged you, the experience was decent enough. The new Apple and MSFT are one and the same in my book these days. And then Google has the balls to try to follow these to some degree with their new Nexus pricing. Sigh.

These companies take some of us consumers as sheep and those rabid yet mindless defenders keep justifying these actions with their putrid defensive efforts. Simply appalling.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol. I mean, if I was an armchair CEO for a second, I would have delayed the 830 a smidgen and just undercut the 930 sales (which probably aren't doing as well anyways) and dropped the 801 processor in their and still sell it for $50 less, just to get people a truly affordable flagship that could hold folks over until 2015. It would make the 930 and 1520 as niche products, but they already are. And it would make comparisons to the one for Windows more valid than they are now.

If MSFT was looking for a push into the lower markets, a 830 with that better processor and a cheaper price would do it. But, their arrogance knows no bounds. At least with the old Apple when they overcharged you, the experience was decent enough. The new Apple and MSFT are one and the same in my book these days. And then Google has the balls to try to follow these to some degree with their new Nexus pricing. Sigh.

These companies take some of us consumers as sheep and those rabid yet mindless defenders keep justifying these actions with their putrid defensive efforts. Simply appalling.

I agree completely with what you just said. I think the mindless followers are our biggest issue in the tech world today.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've survived on less. I can't sleep on long distance flights so I typically don't get more than 2-3 hours.

I'm just annoyed that I'm going to work sick-ish in the new year. The cold I have is not that bad but it is disrupting my sleep.

Not a good way to start the New year :/ it's almost hump day you can make it without turning into a zombie 😎

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)