WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

None :p all the andriod oems have their strong suits. But I'm not a fan of Google

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Not many people are fans of MSFT, Apple, or Google.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It feels nice to be off from work for two days, for the record.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And even at the price you bought yours for, it was still too expensive.

nah I think I bought it at a right price when it first came out. 390 for a phone that does what it set it out to be, I would pay for it. now it it was 500 I wouldn't of bough it

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
nah I think I bought it at a right price when it first came out. 390 for a phone that does what it set it out to be, I would pay for it. now it it was 500 I wouldn't of bough it

Sahib,

1) you bought a prototype model
2) even if it wasn't a prototype, you clearly missed out on over the past few weeks that myself and 99 have repeatedly mentioned that the 830 is overpriced for an "affordable flagship". MSFT is charge I by Z3 compact money for a phone on a hardware comparison that the Z3 Compact wipes with floor with, while providing a similarly buttery smooth experience.

For the $500 MSFT is charging for that 830, which doesn't even have the T-Mobile bands, here's what I can get with cash to spare in some cases (as in either unlocked international or t-mo LTE friendly)

1) an open box unicorn 1520.3
2) a brand new 930
3) a brand new Oneplus One 64 GB + a LG G Watch (amazon only)
4) a mint condition Moto X 2014
5) a brand new regular 1520
6) a brand new Z2
7) a brand new 3G Z3 Compact
8) a brand new HTC E8
9) 2 mint condition Z Ultras
10) a brand new Z Ultra + a brand new Asus Zenwatch
11) a brand new OPO 16GB + a brand new Zenwatch
13) a 64GB OPO

For the total price if it was purchased in your home state, including taxes, I could sneak a LG G3, 2 brand new Z Ultras, a 3G Xperia Z3, etc.

Point is, the 830 is overpriced. And MSFT didn't even have the balls to sell your prototype model with all the bands in the US store. What a joke.

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib,

1) you bought a prototype model
2) even if it wasn't a prototype, you clearly missed out on over the past few weeks that myself and 99 have repeatedly mentioned that the 830 is overpriced for an "affordable flagship". MSFT is charge I by Z3 compact money for a phone on a hardware comparison that the Z3 Compact wipes with floor with, while providing a similarly buttery smooth experience.

For the $500 MSFT is charging for that 830, which doesn't even have the T-Mobile bands, here's what I can get with cash to spare in some cases (as in either unlocked international or t-mo LTE friendly)

1) an open box unicorn 1520.3
2) a brand new 930
3) a brand new Oneplus One 64 GB + a LG G Watch (amazon only)
4) a mint condition Moto X 2014
5) a brand new regular 1520
6) a brand new Z2
7) a brand new 3G Z3 Compact
8) a brand new HTC E8
9) 2 mint condition Z Ultras
10) a brand new Z Ultra + a brand new Asus Zenwatch
11) a brand new OPO 16GB + a brand new Zenwatch
13) a 64GB OPO

For the total price if it was purchased in your home state, including taxes, I could sneak a LG G3, 2 brand new Z Ultras, a 3G Xperia Z3, etc.

Point is, the 830 is overpriced. And MSFT didn't even have the balls to sell your prototype model with all the bands in the US store. What a joke.

Posting 1+1 Style!

I never did say it was affordable and I did say it was expensive a while back . im just saying for the price I bought it that would be perfect , that's how much I got my 810 when it came out

besides for 500$ I can build a good computer

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Its been a long time now. I'm back, hopefully...
I've been to Haridwar(one of the most holy places in my country). The climate was very cool(below 10 C). Quite frankly, not habituated to living in such cold regions. The water of river ganga was icy cool. Took some pictures which I would post later.
Overall it was a good experience...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm still enamored by the Z2. I like the feel in hand...and I like the color purple on a phone. The issue I have is that it's really a sidegrade in many ways to the OPO and I'd have to take pictures in Manual mode apparently because the SA mode is so hit or miss. I do like the AudioFX on the OPO and the camera on the OPO shoots in RAW. I guess I'll keep my OPO for another month and if I'm not feeling it, I'll sell in march and get a Z2.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I never did say it was affordable and I did say it was expensive a while back . im just saying for the price I bought it that would be perfect , that's how much I got my 810 when it came out

besides for 500$ I can build a good computer

Yes, you did get a good deal for a prototype. But even for the price you paid for your prototype, you should have paid a few dollars less

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Its been a long time now. I'm back, hopefully...
I've been to Haridwar(one of the most holy places in my country). The climate was very cool(below 10 C). Quite frankly, not habituated to living in such cold regions. The water of river ganga was icy cool. Took some pictures which I would post later.
Overall it was a good experience...
Welcome back!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm reading through 930 reviews again. We will see how I feel about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo