WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

@sahib considering your were mia for most of the day you should have been more grandiose with your entrance.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

@sahib considering your were mia for most of the day you should have been more grandiose with your entrance.

I was busy working around the apartment complex. so im good with the manager and she asked me if I wanted to make money by maintaining the landscape and I took it. I was done but then I got lazy and ended up taking a nap then woke up and read a little about that book and im back :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For the record, HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson and the old Apple are my favorite all time OEM brands. In terms of modern stuff, my list is HTC, Sony and Moto. I used to enjoy Samsung back in the days (them and RIM were honorary mentions on my list) but I have a taste for not using devices or brands everyone likes.

If I were asked to make the best Android device for me, I'd have a mix like this:

1) The Z2's design + the Z3's internals + Z3v's Qi support + OPO's RAW support for the camera + OIS + Moto's smart apps.

2) The Moto Droid Turbo's internals and dimensions + Qi support + Micro SD support + waterproofing + OIS + OPO's RAW support.

For the best WP device, I'd actually use the 930's design + IPS screen + glance support + SD 801+ 3GB RAM +Qi + a 2800mah battery +64GB internal + water proofing.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

take my money for the lumia phone !!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Guess I'm streaking again here, flying solo. Oh well, it beats being out in this bone chilling cold. You know its bad when it is 30?F in Texas and 40?F in New Orleans...

my friend from texas showed me a snapchat of snow where she was. it was surprising to see so much snow o.o . now I wonder how the Midwest are doing

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think Wacom support on WP would be something interesting, especially in the form of universal apps. I like one note and all, but something that emphasizes pen support and better voice support for the 5.5-6" screens would Bea nice addition.

I do wonder if windows 10 would fix that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sweet the 830 is going to get raw ! :D, i wish it would of came sooner when i was in my Photoshop class

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb