WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

GTF outta here with that mess! Lol. And these are the same folks who like to **** on the HTC M8 too when it has the newer chip set and the biggest battery on a WP model under 6".

Posting 1+1 Style!

Thought you'd like that. :p

I'm a bit tired hearing that nonsense myself. Along with the usual bashing of Android thrown in.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So here I am, minding my business and going to work slower than usual (it's a Thursday, so I can do that if I have no morning meetings)...only to hit NJ transit rails to find out overhead wire problems made everything late.

I tell you, they've sucked over the two years I've been using them, especially after Sandy hit the area.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah but I don't need it. So it's a bit of a waste.

Don't feel bad for OnePlus. They've actually sold 1 million units, especially since they projected to sell only 50k. Good for them.

I like my OPO. I'd only move it for a Z2/Z3. I was bitterly disappointed that moto x 2014 has the similar sized battery as the 930. I was really looking forward to that phone - would have bought it if it had a 2800mah battery and no waterproofing.

Posting 1+1 Style!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If only....

Then again, people who own WPs are proud the OS runs buttery smooth on the low/old hardware... How dare you say that WP needs better hardware! Get a 1520 if you want the best experience.. oh... you have one...
Correction, he HAD one...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

GTF outta here with that mess! Lol. And these are the same folks who like to **** on the HTC M8 too when it has the newer chip set and the biggest battery on a WP model under 6".

Posting 1+1 Style!
With HTC they'll whine about the camera and the lack of support....there is always something to whine about...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6