WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well today has definitely been eventful. Went to IKEA and got some new furniture for my office, but we had practically gale force winds here today, which meant loading up the new goodies into the car was no less than a nightmare. I had to go and get some rope from IKEA to keep the boot lid shut! I didn't get back until about 5pm and then I had to gut my existing room, put the desk together, mount a TV on a wall and then sort out my setup again. It's 11pm and I've only just got everything setup again.

What a day!

Wow that was a long day for you .....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well today has definitely been eventful. Went to IKEA and got some new furniture for my office, but we had practically gale force winds here today, which meant loading up the new goodies into the car was no less than a nightmare. I had to go and get some rope from IKEA to keep the boot lid shut! I didn't get back until about 5pm and then I had to gut my existing room, put the desk together, mount a TV on a wall and then sort out my setup again. It's 11pm and I've only just got everything setup again.

What a day!
Going to IKEA and coming back without buying anything is a long day in itself.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's 12:30am. I'm awake but not because I want to be. There's a party going on two floors above me which is fine, if you inform people. These people haven't. Noise pollution in our units and in public is 11pm on weekends. I'm not amused. I feel sorry for our neighbours upstairs with their new baby.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's 12:30am. I'm awake but not because I want to be. There's a party going on two floors above me which is fine, if you inform people. These people haven't. Noise pollution in our units and in public is 11pm on weekends. I'm not amused. I feel sorry for our neighbours upstairs with their new baby.

Ear plugs.

Posting 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The polish guy above is not too impressed. I wouldn't want to pi** him off either. He's a lot bigger than me and I'm not that small.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Doesn't help the vibration going through the walls from the bass...

Earplugs + a dose of some strong alcohol.

I remember growing up that the neighbor next door didn't like us and because she owned a bar and lived above the establishment, whenever she hosted big events at her bar, she'd point one of her speakers directly to our house and crank the sound up. Remember, these are pro sound equipment - same stuff you see at a live concert. The bass was so heavy my chest would rattle...and because our music (reggae) can be bass heavy, you know how that went.

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The polish guy above is not too impressed. I wouldn't want to pi** him off either. He's a lot bigger than me and I'm not that small.

A guy more scarier than rue o_O ? Yeah I myself would stay away

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers