WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It really sucks that there will be no MLB baseball game for the Xbox One. 2K sports stopped making their game all together. Sony of course has The Show, however.

Yeah kinda sucks :/ not a lot for me since I'm not a fan of baseball but I know a lot of people would want MLB

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah kinda sucks :/ not a lot for me since I'm not a fan of baseball but I know a lot of people would want MLB

Not sure what my next game will be. Not sure if I'll go for the next Halo. To be honest, Halo has never really interested me much. I think it's about time I get GTA V though

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

im the opposite I'm not into GTA but I am in to halo :p

Madden is really my thing. I've been playing against my friend on his PS4 (honestly one of the first times me playing PS ever) and I was terrible. The first 3 games against him, I threw 18 interceptions. Lost track on the last 2. My current standing is 1-4 haha. I keep pushing the wrong buttons...PlayStation controls just screw me up.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Madden is really my thing. I've been playing against my friend on his PS4 (honestly one of the first times me playing PS ever) and I was terrible. The first 3 games against him, I threw 18 interceptions. Lost track on the last 2. My current standing is 1-4 haha. I keep pushing the wrong buttons...PlayStation controls just screw me up.

I've played on both the ps4 ( most my guy friends yes Ps system while my chick friends have Xbox o.o ) and Xbox and I always seem to mess up on the controls :p when it comes to using the Ps controllers

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I've played on both the ps4 ( most my guy friends yes Ps system while my chick friends have Xbox o.o ) and Xbox and I always seem to mess up on the controls :p when it comes to using the Ps controllers

Most of my friends have Xbox, but all Xbox 360 which sucks

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Never really thought movies could get that long nowadays.

Then again, binge-watching TV series is my thing...
Most movies these days, unless they're some light comedy, hit over two hours.

I have issues when it starts nearing three hours or more. Both my back and my bladder can't manage it.

Unfortunately people don't like intermissions...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

You mean the real football or that stuff over in the US?

I don't watch sports so that wouldn't be me anyway. :)

I hope you know the ORIGINAL "football" played by the ancient Greeks and Romans was actually more like American football/rugby sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope you know the ORIGINAL "football" played by the ancient Greeks and Romans was actually more like American football/rugby sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)
The Greeks played many ball games. Which one are you referring to? ;)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

The Greeks played many ball games. Which one are you referring to? ;)

The first evidence of a similar game to what we now know as rugby or American football actually came before evidence of what we now know as soccer (or football :p). The first evidence of soccer was not too far after that in I think China

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The first evidence of a similar game to what we now know as rugby or American football actually came before evidence of what we now know as soccer (or football ). The first evidence of soccer was not too far after that in I think China
I'm probably the wrong person to ask about history of sport.

I can appreciate the skill of sport but I don't like the over emphasis of sport in culture. The vast amounts of money wasted on it is sad.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm probably the wrong person to ask about history of sport.

I can appreciate the skill of sport but I don't like the over emphasis of sport in culture. The vast amounts of money wasted on it is sad.

The only reason I know that is because I'm sick of all you foreigners thinking soccer was the true and original football ;) hahah. But I obviously don't care that much. I think sports though is one thing that can bring a culture together, so I don't have a problem with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs