WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The only reason I know that is because I'm sick of all you foreigners thinking soccer was the true and original football ;) hahah. But I obviously don't care that much. I think sports though is one thing that can bring a culture together, so I don't have a problem with it.
I'm not that foreign. I'm from Canada originally. Also, last time I checked, Greece was in Europe, where people call soccer football...

As for sport bringing people together I tend to think there is more negatives about professional sport then positives.

However, whatever people wish to waste their time and money on its up to them.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Totally with you! I really can't wait for some more technical previews :)

Oh yeah! I'll be one of the first in line to install a Windows 10 tech preview on my 1520! Can't wait!
I was a day one insider for the Win10 TP also.. Have it installed on 2 of my PCs at home.. bring it on MS!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Oh yeah! I'll be one of the first in line to install a Windows 10 tech preview on my 1520! Can't wait!
I was a day one insider for the Win10 TP also.. Have it installed on 2 of my PCs at home.. bring it on MS!

I also have it on my laptop, also from day one. I'm really interested to see what happens with RT devices in all of this.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I'm not that foreign. I'm from Canada originally. Also, last time I checked, Greece was in Europe, where people call soccer football...

As for sport bringing people together I tend to think there is more negatives about professional sport then positives.

However, whatever people wish to waste their time and money on its up to them.

Totally agree! I'm one of the rare American male population that could care less about football. NFL or college... I have not a single shred of interest.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Me too.. Though I sold my Surface 2 a while back.

I'm trying to pickup a Lumia 2520 or a Surface 2 (or a Surface Pro 2 as well even though that's not RT) in the marketplace, so if you know of anyone, send them my way ;) haha

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yep.. I grew up in Boston, so.. The Red Sox and the Bruins are my teams. I still love baseball and hockey, though I don't really follow them much anymore either.

Oh nice, you still in MA? I live in Western Mass, northern Berkshire county on the border of NY and VT. I'm a Red Sox fan, but an Eagles fan and Flyers fan as when I was younger, I lived between MA and PA.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Just rewatch transformers age of extinction
It seems MS sponsoring alien attack ._. I see lot of MS devices on movie using by bad guy
Posted using my Nokia Lumia 930 via Tapatalk

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh nice, you still in MA? I live in Western Mass, northern Berkshire county on the border of NY and VT. I'm a Red Sox fan, but an Eagles fan and Flyers fan as when I was younger, I lived between MA and PA.

Nah, I reside in N.E. Florida now... Just south of Jacksonville.

My hometown(s) up in MA were just north of Boston on the outskirts; Reading, Malden, and Everett. My father still lives out on the Cape. (S. Yarmouth) and my grandparents on his side in Hyannis.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Most movies these days, unless they're some light comedy, hit over two hours.

I have issues when it starts nearing three hours or more. Both my back and my bladder can't manage it.

Unfortunately people don't like intermissions...
In India you get an intermission and your bladder gets empty and tummy gets full

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers