WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Monday feeling in full force today. For at least half of this week I'm going to be doing 12hr days!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Monday feeling in full force today. For at least half of this week I'm going to be doing 12hr days!

I haven't done any of those for some time now. That's a lot of overtime! Do they pay you for that or is this work plus your own work?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No I get time in lieu

Well that's OK I guess. I'd rather the OT myself. :p When I worked as a contractor all my OT was per the hourly rate. When I worked full time before the UK I used to get 1.5 to 2x depending on the day I worked. That was a long time ago. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I did a reset on my phone, I think there was a bug or an app that was causing some issues. So I thought I'd start fresh. :) I have no issues doing this as all my personal stuff is cloud based and I took the pictures off beforehand.

I decided to start fresh completely with no apps being reinstalled, just new installs.

One of the things that slightly irritated me was OneDrive as it didn't play nice with Stamina mode on my Z3, neither does Outlook. So I turned off camera backup on OneDrive which is slightly annoying.

I'm now running a test to see how the phone runs without Stamina mode out of curiosity and since I got things nice and new.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I did a reset on my phone, I think there was a bug or an app that was causing some issues. So I thought I'd start fresh. :) I have no issues doing this as all my personal stuff is cloud based and I took the pictures off beforehand.

I decided to start fresh completely with no apps being reinstalled, just new installs.

One of the things that slightly irritated me was OneDrive as it didn't play nice with Stamina mode on my Z3, neither does Outlook. So I turned off camera backup on OneDrive which is slightly annoying.

I'm now running a test to see how the phone runs without Stamina mode out of curiosity and since I got things nice and new.

The outlook app is horrid. Horrid. I can still use the old email app on my OPO because I'm on 4.4.4. On the N7, I cannot because Google rolled everything into the gmail app, which I understand why but I'm not a fan off. Hopefully MSFT's purchase of that popular email client a few months ago will pay dividends soon.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Its a Monday and I have got work to do, even though I'm not going to work today (back at the internship).

Posting 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The outlook app is horrid. Horrid. I can still use the old email app on my OPO because I'm on 4.4.4. On the N7, I cannot because Google rolled everything into the gmail app, which I understand why but I'm not a fan off. Hopefully MSFT's purchase of that popular email client a few months ago will pay dividends soon.

Posting 1+1 Style!

Yeah I've been considering getting an email client app of some sort. I'm going to start looking at reviews to see which one is best. I think it would be nice to have an all in one.

So far things are ok on the phone. I haven't downloaded any games because I'm a little over Angry Birds at the moment.

Any suggestions for fun game that you can play that doesn't take hours?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So did that march in France get broadcast in the US? It was quite impressive.

I've been to that square where they started. I though idea of going down Boulevard Voltaire was great. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I've been considering getting an email client app of some sort. I'm going to start looking at reviews to see which one is best. I think it would be nice to have an all in one.

So far things are ok on the phone. I haven't downloaded any games because I'm a little over Angry Birds at the moment.

Any suggestions for fun game that you can play that doesn't take hours?

I like the standard Sony app or the old Email app on stock are 5.0. All in ones are cool - I just don't want to use the Gmail app to do it.

As for games: I only only chess (mobialia and or droidfish), skyforce, bejeweled 2 and asphalt 8 these days - with the occasional temple run 2, family feud 1 and mahjong.

Posting 1+1 Style!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa