WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's been one of those days today that I just can't seem to get anything done. Everything has a roadblock. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You wouldn't like working in the USA then. I'm salaried and don't get OT. Haven't got it since day one of my engineering career.

Wrong industry I guess. :p I've done OT pretty much most of my career. It's only been my time in the UK and the tail end of Australia that I haven't.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I want some pizza and wings :)

I tend not to put too much cheese on my pizza, my wife is allergic to cow's milk so we use buffalo mozzarella. I've been thinking of finding a good wings place somewhere. We have KFC hot wings here which aren't too bad but not fantastic.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I tend not to put too much cheese on my pizza, my wife is allergic to cow's milk so we use buffalo mozzarella. I've been thinking of finding a good wings place somewhere. We have KFC hot wings here which aren't too bad but not fantastic.

We've got a great local restaurant/bar here that has great wings. Granted, everything else they have there kind of sucks, but everyone just goes there for the wings lol. As far as pizza goes, I'm lactose intolerant, but I power through ;). It's mainly actually only just milk that does it for me. Cheese, ice cream, yoghurt, etc doesn't really do much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss