WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Wrong industry I guess. I've done OT pretty much most of my career. It's only been my time in the UK and the tail end of Australia that I haven't.
In the USA if you are salaried then there is no OT, in pretty much every industry.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yup since every Tom, **** and Harry started making K cups...

I'm fine with the Verismo. I know it can only make Starbucks stuff, but I'm 100% ok with that. It means I don't have to choose through all the crappy coffee out there ;) hahah. I got it while I was in Florida a couple weeks ago. Was down for Christmas visiting family and was in a Starbucks and that store had the Verismo half off, so I just had to get it and ship it back up home. Can't turn down anything half off!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

How so? Mine works awesome... Love this thing!

What one do you have? I've read a lot of not so good things about their low end ones (the ones a lot of people tend to have). But their new 2.0's seem to be really nice however.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Nice! I got a Keurig K-cup machine for Christmas.. Makes a cup of coffee in less than one minute!

I like it because I don't want to brew a whole pot of coffee for myself in the morning. I don't drink that much, so one or two cups is perfect for me. Since I drink coffee on an as need basis, regular coffee makers are too much work for me lol

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In the USA if you are salaried then there is no OT, in pretty much every industry.
I work for a US company. Getting paid for OT isn't an issue. Project work I think is a bit different.

Not that the pay is special just your hourly rate based on your salery.

It was in Canada that it was different. But then my pay was dismal and when I became salery there they didn't like paying overtime, even though my pay was dismal. Things you do for career advancement.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm fine with the Verismo. I know it can only make Starbucks stuff, but I'm 100% ok with that. It means I don't have to choose through all the crappy coffee out there ;) hahah. I got it while I was in Florida a couple weeks ago. Was down for Christmas visiting family and was in a Starbucks and that store had the Verismo half off, so I just had to get it and ship it back up home. Can't turn down anything half off!

Really? You did turn me down on the brand new Lumia 822 with wireless charging:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs