WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Was just checking in over at my other regular forums (dodgeintrepid.net)

I'm closing in on 19k posts!

IMG_0126.JPG

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

IDK, which one it is.. but my mother got it for me as a Christmas present. I love it! Works great and makes a perfect cup of coffee every time.. in less than a minute!

View attachment 93618

Looks like the K45 Elite (I know my coffeemakers hahahah). That's a pretty good one. How loud is it? I know my Verismo 580 is pretty loud, but is quick and good (that's also what she said)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I tend not to put too much cheese on my pizza, my wife is allergic to cow's milk so we use buffalo mozzarella. I've been thinking of finding a good wings place somewhere. We have KFC hot wings here which aren't too bad but not fantastic.

ive tried some super spicy hot wings ..... i think i burned off some taste buds D:

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Of course I've been a member over there since 2003! (think about it... that was before the iPhone was even invented lol ... in fact, ANY smart phones!)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Looks like the K45 Elite (I know my coffeemakers hahahah). That's a pretty good one. How loud is it? I know my Verismo 580 is pretty loud, but is quick and good (that's also what she said)

lol good to know.. It's not that loud, but I kinda like the sound of it too.. "vshwooorshh" (something like that)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

i think crackberry is ok if i don't mention anything constructive to blackberry :p

It's definitely toned down since a lot of people left to go to UTB which is a site formed from all the insane radical CB members. THAT site is scary. Like...WWII German propaganda scary

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

:p i read don't get involved with women .... nice car btw

Thanks! I still have the Intrepid... but she's not quite what she used to be. I've won several trophies at various car shows with that car... lots of sweat, blood, and tears put into it. Sadly, I'm not as much into it any more.. she's just sitting out in the driveway. I need to pull her into the garage one of these days, once I get my woodwork project cleaned up.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Thanks! I still have the Intrepid... but she's not quite what she used to be. I've won several trophies at various car shows with that car... lots of sweat, blood, and tears put into it. Sadly, I'm not as much into it any more.. she's just sitting out in the driveway. I need to pull her into the garage one of these days, once I get my woodwork project cleaned up.
i can see some blood on the paint :p JK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss