WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

True.. but not very "smart"

The BlackBerry 7000 series came out in 2003. I've got a 7250 laying around somewhere, what more could you ask for? :p lol. Oh, and funny thing, you could multitask on that...something you couldn't do on iOS until I think 2011 lmao

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The BlackBerry 7000 series came out in 2003. I've got a 7250 laying around somewhere, what more could you ask for? :p lol. Oh, and funny thing, you could multitask on that...something you couldn't do on iOS until I think 2011 lmao

oh snaps that's actually a very long time :sweaty:

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I remember a while ago when I was just looking around their forums for fun, I came across this. This is from the guy who started the site who wad originally from CB. Him and I were archenemies on CB. But I found this so hilarious that I had to take a picture. And this is the kind of stuff that they would also post as news http://1drv.ms/1BZy9Be

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, I remember a while ago when I was just looking around their forums for fun, I came across this. This is from the guy who started the site who wad originally from CB. Him and I were archenemies on CB. But I found this so hilarious that I had to take a picture. And this is the kind of stuff that they would also post as news http://1drv.ms/1BZy9Be

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif
ok.... then im at a loss :p

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

kinda makes me wonder why people think that way ._.

I don't understand when people have that attitude where they don't like anything else but one brand, that one brand is perfect, and anything else anyone does sucks. Am I a Windows fan? Yes. But I call out Microsoft when they do something stupid, and I'm not afraid to criticize devices. And I acknowledge when other companies do something cool and the bright spots. It's not that hard. On CB because I would actually criticize BlackBerry when they sucked and then get called a troll because "This is a BlackBerry forum" and I guess you can't say anything bad

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't understand when people have that attitude where they don't like anything else but one brand, that one brand is perfect, and anything else anyone does sucks. Am I a Windows fan? Yes. But I call out Microsoft when they do something stupid, and I'm not afraid to criticize devices. And I acknowledge when other companies do something cool and the bright spots. It's not that hard. On CB because I would actually criticize BlackBerry when they sucked and then get called a troll because "This is a BlackBerry forum" and I guess you can't say anything bad

ban the non believer ! and label the infidel as a troll !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He should probably work on that. He needs some serious help

He's been working on correcting that for about as long as MSFT is turning WP into an attractive OS for developers...both situations have had similar success rates it would appear...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He's been working on correcting that for about as long as MSFT is turning WP into an attractive OS for developers...both situations have had similar success rates it would appear...

I wonder when you will run out of things to say :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

However, his strike out rate is better than MSFT trying to turn WP into an attractive OS for developers...that was an easy one....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o_O should i even ask ?

I have 5 here and three or four in Australia...

To explain that. We bought a 'decorative' one that got a bit wonky but is still usable. We then bought a sturdy one. Then we brought the one we had over in Finland here and we have two 'single' ones.

The ones in Australia are there because that's where our stuff is. Kind of similar story. We have one or two singles, one normal size and a very large one.

You need to be careful what French Press you buy. Buy quality and make sure it can take the abuse. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

However, his strike out rate is better than MSFT trying to turn WP into an attractive OS for developers...that was an easy one....

I disagree. They're both in the same boat as being equally ineffective and inefficient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo