WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have 5 here and three or four in Australia...

To explain that. We bought a 'decorative' one that got a bit wonky but is still usable. We then bought a sturdy one. Then we brought the one we had over in Finland here and we have two 'single' ones.

The ones in Australia are there because that's where our stuff is. Kind of similar story. We have one or two singles, one normal size and a very large one.

You need to be careful what French Press you buy. Buy quality and make sure it can take the abuse. :p

You seem to abuse your appliances :p I feel sorry for those appliances

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

As soon as you stop giving me opportunities based on you putting your foot in your mouth. And as soon as MSFT makes WP into an actually viable product.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Then msft will have the upper hand

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Spicy doesn't bother me. Crap quality does. :p

Spicy doesn't do anything to your body except react to the spice it actually doesn't burn anything.

It felt like it I still remember how it tastes

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You seem to abuse your appliances :p I feel sorry for those appliances

It's not an appliance as such. I also don't abuse it. It was need that pushed me have so many and moving around. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...clients have no-showed for group today. I really have to sit and the think about how to increase the show rate.

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You seem to abuse the privilege of eating muffins....I feel sorry for you as well.

I wish they had good poppy seed muffins here :3 ahhh those taste good . Though I one time did get in trouble by eating a lot of them

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I don't understand when people have that attitude where they don't like anything else but one brand, that one brand is perfect, and anything else anyone does sucks. Am I a Windows fan? Yes. But I call out Microsoft when they do something stupid, and I'm not afraid to criticize devices. And I acknowledge when other companies do something cool and the bright spots. It's not that hard. On CB because I would actually criticize BlackBerry when they sucked and then get called a troll because "This is a BlackBerry forum" and I guess you can't say anything bad

Agreed. I love my Windows devices AND my Apple devices. I'm a fan of ALL gadgets and devices, and nobody is going to tell me I must choose one over an another, or that I can only have ONE ecosystem. I buy what I want, and what works for me. I am a BIG fan of Microsoft and Windows, Windows Phone, and the Lumia line of devices. I have a Lumia 1520 that I love dearly, but I also happen to be a big fan of Apple and all of their devices and products! I own a new iPad Air 2 that I just haven't been able to put down.. it's just a fantastic device! I love it!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Agreed. I love my Windows devices AND my Apple devices. I'm a fan of ALL gadgets and devices, and nobody is going to tell me I must choose one over an another, or that I can only have ONE ecosystem. I buy what I want, and what works for me. I am a BIG fan of Microsoft and Windows, Windows Phone, and the Lumia line of devices. I have a Lumia 1520 that I love dearly, but I also happen to be a big fan of Apple and all of their devices and products! I own a new iPad Air 2 that I just haven't been able to put down.. it's just a fantastic device! I love it!

Yeah you fit in here nice :p we need more diversity !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I wish they had good poppy seed muffins here :3 ahhh those taste good . Though I one time did get in trouble by eating a lot of them

That went over your head. That's par the course for you though...

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Coffee and donuts ?

For HIV+ homeless LGBT youth? Your heart's in the right place, but you head's a touch off.

I talked to the director so we'll work on a few ideas to problem solve the attendance issue.

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For HIV+ homeless LGBT youth? Your heart's in the right place, but you head's a touch off.

I talked to the director so we'll work on a few ideas to problem solve the attendance issue.

Posting 1+1 Style!

ohhhhhh yeah maybe that's not such a good idea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99