WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No surprise really. Anyone who thinks low and mid range hardware is going to get people excited about your platform is off in la la land. Yes it's great to have those but people want flagships, especially in those countries where it's the 'typical' phone.

WP needs a new flagship that is a good all rounder. I know the calls for the next super camera phone is what most people talk about or the next super size phone but we need a good 5" phone. One that ticks all the boxes. Then of course, there's the app issue...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

im back on my 830 after using my 810 for a month . all I have to say is nokia ( before msft bought the hardware side ) made a good job with the first generation windows 8 devices

And t-mo did an equally good job of screwing 810 users.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No surprise really. Anyone who thinks low and mid range hardware is going to get people excited about your platform is off in la la land. Yes it's great to have those but people want flagships, especially in those countries where it's the 'typical' phone.

WP needs a new flagship that is a good all rounder. I know the calls for the next super camera phone is what most people talk about or the next super size phone but we need a good 5" phone. One that ticks all the boxes. Then of course, there's the app issue...

5.5", 1080P display, quad core S805 chip, 3GB RAM, Qi, improved 20MP camera, 32GB + microSD, 2800mah, lumia 925 style lightweight. Split screen support. Priced aggressively. Good place to start.

Posting 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes I know. ;)

I just thought it best to leave to one of you guys to explain it if he can't be bothered to do a simple search...

I don't get paid enough how to teach Sahib to decipher innuendos correctly...

Posting 1+1 Style!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)