WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Grrr can't quote right now
@99 not disagreeing with you :p.i agree that the 1520's is awesome in direct sunlight and for everyday use . I'm saying that I like deep blacks that's all .
sent from my rare green linux 830

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Sometimes in life you are better off leaving things alone.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

I got in trouble last night for leaving a few dirty dishes alone while the wife want feeling good... So, sometimes you should mess with things 😢

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I got in trouble last night for leaving a few dirty dishes alone while the wife want feeling good... So, sometimes you should mess with things

Your wifey seems scary :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

X2! They got it right with the 1520 for sure.. The sunlight readability setting is quite amazing as well. It really works! I don't care what the "OLED fans" have to say about IPS LCD, the 1520's screen is nothing short of magnificent!

The sunlight readability of Lumia phones is amazing. Great on the 822, 928, and Icon, I know that for sure

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Cept for black levels ._. While the 1520 is amazing �� I like the prefect blacks from oled . Its not when you compare them side by side do you see a difference

(AM)OLED has better blacks, IPS has better whites. Neither are perfect ;)

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Evening guys. Got myself a Surface 2 in the marketplace! Can't wait for it. I don't care what people say about RT...it's a great MOBILE OS (because that's what it is folks!) and I believe the most capable by far. Never meant to be a full OS, though you definitely have to blame Microsoft for creating the confusion. Apps and games kind of lack, but for what it does, I don't think the Surface can't be beat. It does productivity very well. Got it in part because I want to see what comes of RT and if the Windows Phone preview will also be available for RT. I hope Microsoft doesn't abandon RT devices like BlackBerry abandoned the PlayBook.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I got in trouble last night for leaving a few dirty dishes alone while the wife want feeling good... So, sometimes you should mess with things 😢

I should rephrase that and say this instead:

"What does not concern you, leave it alone."

What you got caught up in last night is this one:

"You break it, you've bought it."

Posting 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

(AM)OLED has better blacks, IPS has better whites. Neither are perfect ;)

Now if a company can achieve that ill be all over it . I mean instead of trying to get 4k on a 5in screen ( here's looking as Samsung and all the other screen manufacturers)work on a panel with deep blacks and white whites .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Evening guys. Got myself a Surface 2 in the marketplace! Can't wait for it. I don't care what people say about RT...it's a great MOBILE OS (because that's what it is folks!) and I believe the most capable by far. Never meant to be a full OS, though you definitely have to blame Microsoft for creating the confusion. Apps and games kind of lack, but for what it does, I don't think the Surface can't be beat. It does productivity very well. Got it in part because I want to see what comes of RT and if the Windows Phone preview will also be available for RT. I hope Microsoft doesn't abandon RT devices like BlackBerry abandoned the PlayBook.

I keep saying that about the rt. For what it is said to be it works . I don't need a full fledges desktop because I already have that at home . I just need a functional tablet that lets me use it for school and when im out and about .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wait until you get one. Then you'll really be scared...(ask the married folks here)

Posting 1+1 Style!

Hey that's a good thing to ask... How is it to have a wify and or gf that is the real deal . And don't give me any of this " get a gf now so you can answer your own question " 😉

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I keep saying that about the rt. For what it is said to be it works . I don't need a full fledges desktop because I already have that at home . I just need a functional tablet that lets me use it for school and when im out and about .

I definitely blame Microsoft for not differentiating it and confusing consumers, but it really bothers me when you see reviewers are idiots. They all said how the Surface was limited because it wasn't running a full OS. So is the iPad Air for that matter. Neither are meant to be. :eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss