WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That is so unrue like :eek: lol I just busted out laughing

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
I don't see how this isn't like me. :/

I guess I don't show my humour that much. Nobody to blame but me I guess.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey that's a good thing to ask... How is it to have a wify and or gf that is the real deal . And don't give me any of this " get a gf now so you can answer your own question " 😉
Well the reality is that every relationship is different.

Everyone well have a different answer to this question.

The next gf you have will be different than the one before so the relationship will be different. You as an individual need to determine what sacrifices suit you and what you're comfortable with. Some things you can handle others will wear on you. It's finding that balance of what each person brings to the relationship and whether or not you like it.

There is no perfect relationship. Nothing irritates me more than the continued bs of perfect love on TV, in books and movies. Doesn't exist.

My wife and I are different but similar. We like a lot of the same things but there are things where we are completely different and that's fine. It's the ground values that matter most and that's what we share more than anything else. We're both left leaning, we're both dreamers, we love to travel, etc... Too many to list. We differ with only a few things but it's not insurmountable. That's the key.

A real relationship is where two people let each other be who they are and accept them but are also willing to help each other become better people. You will know if you're in the wrong relationship if you're being asked to change constantly. Some change is good, because you do change, lots of change not so good.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well the reality is that every relationship is different.

Everyone well have a different answer to this question.

The next gf you have will be different than the one before so the relationship will be different. You as an individual need to determine what sacrifices suit you and what you're comfortable with. Some things you can handle others will wear on you. It's finding that balance of what each person brings to the relationship and whether or not you like it.

There is no perfect relationship. Nothing irritates me more than the continued bs of perfect love on TV, in books and movies. Doesn't exist.

My wife and I are different but similar. We like a lot of the same things but there are things where we are completely different and that's fine. It's the ground values that matter most and that's what we share more than anything else. We're both left leaning, we're both dreamers, we love to travel, etc... Too many to list. We differ with only a few things but it's not insurmountable. That's the key.

A real relationship is where two people let each other be who they are and accept them but are also willing to help each other become better people. You will know if you're in the wrong relationship if you're being asked to change constantly. Some change is good, because you do change, lots of change not so good.

ooooh .. that's good to know .... now if only i put that into practice sooner .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

ooooh .. that's good to know .... now if only i put that into practice sooner .
The key thing is understanding your core values and that of the person you want to be with. If they differ in extreme ways it brings imbalance in the relationship and causes conflict.

The reason we all want you to date more is to understand this concept. Most don't know their core values well. Dating is as much as finding the right person for you as it is about finding out who you are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb