WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The key thing is understanding your core values and that of the person you want to be with. If they differ in extreme ways it brings imbalance in the relationship and causes conflict.

The reason we all want you to date more is to understand this concept. Most don't know their core values well. Dating is as much as finding the right person for you as it is about finding out who you are.

I can say I learned more about myself after then before . It's funny because I thought I knew what I wanted but now I'm thinking " the hell was I thinking " :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Whaaaat :eek: it was a fun day and I remember that I almost ran into someone trying to get my kite up :p

You remember that you almost ran into someone trying to get your kite up; in elementary school!
You have great memory power!!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes this thread makes me wonder: "Am I really on a tech site?"....
:)
This is the off topic area. Tech is one topic on here. Talking to each other about stuff is another.

The whole rest of the forum is tech related. You can go there if you want. Having one thread to talk on is not that bad is it?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You remember that you almost ran into someone trying to get your kite up; in elementary school!
You have great memory power!!!!

Yeah I remember it like it was yesterday . It's really clear . I had jeans on with a black shirt and a green jacket. Kite day was at 1 pm and lasted till 2 .

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

This is the off topic area. Tech is one topic on here. Talking to each other about stuff is another.

The whole rest of the forum is tech related. You can go there if you want. Having one thread to talk on is not that bad is it?

I didn't say it was bad, now did I?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

But, I'm in a tropical monsoon region!
It isn't supposed to be freezing here.....
And no, I don't want to switch.
:D

What is 'freezing' in your area? I lived in the tropics and sub tropics. Freezing during the day is anything below 20C in sub and anything below 25C in tropics. At night 'freezing' is anything below 10C.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
What is 'freezing' in your area? I lived in the tropics and sub tropics. Freezing during the day is anything below 20C in sub and anything below 25C in tropics. At night 'freezing' is anything below 10C.

I don't know what the temperature here is....
How do I check?
Cortana is giving me wrong info, says its 28 C.
I think its probably below 20.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers