WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. I'm technically phone less today but I should be up and running by the end of the day.

Due to some hard work and offline dealing (99, thanks again), I've side graded from a 1520.3 unicorn to a 930, and "upgraded" from a 1+1 to a Z3. I also have a project 720 in route that'll make a nice surprise for my friend once the SIM card slot is repaired.

So I should be set for 2015, unless something mind blowing comes along. I'll be using the 930 exclusively for a few days so I'll share my thoughts at the end.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. I'm technically phone less today but I should be up and running by the end of the day.

Due to some hard work and offline dealing (99, thanks again), I've side graded from a 1520.3 unicorn to a 930, and "upgraded" from a 1+1 to a Z3. I also have a project 720 in route that'll make a nice surprise for my friend once the SIM card slot is repaired.

So I should be set for 2015, unless something mind blowing comes along. I'll be using the 930 exclusively for a few days so I'll share my thoughts at the end.

So, not just a L930 but also a Z3! How nice! :) Tell me what you think of the Z3 it will be interesting to get your perspective on both of those.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

(still laughing) really, in all of the 45 years that I've been on this earth, I've never heard that! Now it all makes sense! :D

He was one half of a set of twins I knew. The other's name was Sigfried but we'd call him Sigi. They were quite the comical pair at times. I laughed my head off on many occasions. Unfortunately we went our separate ways, mostly due to my moving. It's been difficult trying to find them, even in this day and age of the internet. They were never overly keen on technology like me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I picked up a new portable USB drive, 1TB. Pretty cheap too. ?50. :)

I have one of those I bought last year to back up my T100 and do a clean wipe. It and my shredder share the same common position...still unopened in box. Need a week off from work, school, and inter ship to really get some things done in my apartment..

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So, not just a L930 but also a Z3! How nice! :) Tell me what you think of the Z3 it will be interesting to get your perspective on both of those.

Yeah, I'll keep you posted. I still like the charm of the Z2 better, but hey, I got a great deal for the Z3 so I'm rolling with it. Still am keeping the G Watch and SWR 10 smartband too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have one of those I bought last year to back up my T100 and do a clean wipe. It and my shredder share the same common position...still unopened in box. Need a week off from work, school, and inter ship to really get some things done in my apartment..

I carry the hard drive with me to and from work. I use it as my media device. I do sit at a computer all day long.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

How exactly are you phoneless? You have the Z Ultra and of course the offering from Cupertino as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday was a good day. Very tiring though. Sold the OPO and the ATT 1520 that I got in a trade. I'm going to post some interesting tidbits from the 1 year of phone trading nonsense a bit later...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon