WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

More blather and pandering to the really really low end....
http://lumiaconversations.microsoft...oft-launches-lumia-435-lumia-532-smartphones/

At least they are offering a camera and SD card and 1GB RAM. Rectifying mistakes that Nokia made....
Now start offering some flagships with Snapdragon 805 and up with 3GB of RAM, wireless charging, waterproofing, better PureView, Glance, the great selfie camera and at least 3000 mAh....

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

More blather and pandering to the really really low end....
http://lumiaconversations.microsoft...oft-launches-lumia-435-lumia-532-smartphones/

At least they are offering a camera and SD card and 1GB RAM. Rectifying mistakes that Nokia made....
Now start offering some flagships with Snapdragon 805 and up with 3GB of RAM, wireless charging, waterproofing, better PureView, Glance, the great selfie camera and at least 3000 mAh....

Sheesh, you think they have enough low end smartphones? Their last flagship was the Icon (not counting the 930 as it's the same) back in February I believe, and that's not even available through carriers in the US anymore. The 930 never was to begin with.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sheesh, you think they have enough low end smartphones? Their last flagship was the Icon (not counting the 930 as it's the same) back in February I believe, and that's not even available through carriers in the US anymore. The 930 never was to begin with.

The 930 was a Nokia device. These are all MSFT devices, there is a difference. They are focusing on growing market share in the developing world before they turn their attention to those willing to plunk down $599 on a flagship in the US, Canada, UK, EU etc.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh go back to your namby pamby land

This coming from the land that won't use real units. :p Still stuck using Imperial Units. Which is why I think the US likes them, because of the name. :p

Imperial units are completely made up, including Fahrenheit. At least the metric system is scientifically derived and not based on the thickness of some forgotten king's thumb. :p

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

This coming from the land that won't use real units. :p Still stuck using Imperial Units. Which is why I think the US likes them, because of the name. :p

Imperial units are completely made up, including Fahrenheit. At least the metric system is scientifically derived and not based on the thickness of some forgotten king's thumb. :p

Pssshhhh we ain't need no sciences down here!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre