WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Every time I use a WP as a daily driver, I'm reminded as to what a beautifully frustrating experience it is. Kinda like that ex who you want to change one thing to take them back and yet they're too stubborn not to do so.

It is only a matter of 6 days before you get your Xperia fix:)
Show some patience...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Keep saying that, pretty soon you won't be able to post that excuse here, in about 3K posts, he, he...
For the record, I still ain't buying it:)

I'll find another thing to say :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So Samsung is thinking about buying BB for their patents :eek: and security

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Probably will get them for a cheap price as well...

I don't think so. At this point their value will be up. They've made a decent comeback and are turning a profit. If they wanted them cheap, Sammy should've done it 6 months ago or a bit longer when they were totally doomed. Speaking of which, I'm getting a Q10 from Bunky :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't think so. At this point their value will be up. They've made a decent comeback and are turning a profit. If they wanted them cheap, Sammy should've done it 6 months ago or a bit longer when they were totally doomed. Speaking of which, I'm getting a Q10 from Bunky :)

Inces**us bunch of people, aren't we:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If I travel back home anytime soon I'll get a blackberry because nobody wants to rob you and take your phone if you pull one of those out.

All jokes aside I wanted to try the Z series but eventually may pick up a 9900 or Q10 for the nostalgia.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

General observations so far...930 is a solid product. I miss the lack of compatible LTE more than I miss Glance. Weight doesn't bother me at all. I would definitely rock this in burnt orange, as I originally intended. The screen is nice but id prefer it be an IPS.

Not a fan of the camera software...waiting to see what Denim brings.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

General observations so far...930 is a solid product. I miss the lack of compatible LTE more than I miss Glance. Weight doesn't bother me at all. I would definitely rock this in burnt orange, as I originally intended. The screen is nice but id prefer it be an IPS.

Not a fan of the camera software...waiting to see what Denim brings.

Idk, I've never even really cared for Glance one bit. And yes, as an Icon owner, it's a great phone. Battery life is my only complaint

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My passport still hasn't arrived and I fly out on Friday...things are getting a bit too tight. My kid's passport (second one) arrived yesterday, whew!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

If I travel back home anytime soon I'll get a blackberry because nobody wants to rob you and take your phone if you pull one of those out.

All jokes aside I wanted to try the Z series but eventually may pick up a 9900 or Q10 for the nostalgia.

Lol yeah the Z30 is worth getting, though the screen in pretty mehhh and the camera is the same old Z10/Q10 camera which is pretty bad. Z10 is cheap now if that's what you're looking for, but battery life is beyond terrible and the speakers suck (as well as the camera)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss