WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lol yeah the Z30 is worth getting, though the screen in pretty mehhh and the camera is the same old Z10/Q10 camera which is pretty bad. Z10 is cheap now if that's what you're looking for, but battery life is beyond terrible and the speakers suck (as well as the camera)

I got one from Bunky. Someone specifically requested that phone from Lithuania....that reminds me I should post the list of countries I have shipped the devices to.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

General observations so far...930 is a solid product. I miss the lack of compatible LTE more than I miss Glance. Weight doesn't bother me at all. I would definitely rock this in burnt orange, as I originally intended. The screen is nice but id prefer it be an IPS.

Not a fan of the camera software...waiting to see what Denim brings.

Don't use glance anymore since I have my band now . But if I didn't I would use glance

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Idk, I've never even really cared for Glance one bit. And yes, as an Icon owner, it's a great phone. Battery life is my only complaint

Most of my phones never had it. Now that I use Android wear with a G Watch, don't need to pull the phone out at all to check the time. So I can continue to live sans glance.

What I so expect is for the battery to be an issue and so far, that's the case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

USA, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Vietnam, India, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Albania, UK, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominican Republic, St. Lucia, Argentina, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Lithuania, Singapore.

Not a bad list at all:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol yeah the Z30 is worth getting, though the screen in pretty mehhh and the camera is the same old Z10/Q10 camera which is pretty bad. Z10 is cheap now if that's what you're looking for, but battery life is beyond terrible and the speakers suck (as well as the camera)

It would only be for talk and text if I travel so I didn't need anything exotic. I'd love to test drive a passport for a day though, that's for sure.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

It would only be for talk and text if I travel so I didn't need anything exotic. I'd love to test drive a passport for a day though, that's for sure.

I like the AT&T rounded Passport better I think. But overall, the keyboard design looks terrible, and that turns me off. And it's disappointing that they didn't make one for Verizon. Though the Classic will be coming to Verizon so that's good

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My passport still hasn't arrived and I fly out on Friday...things are getting a bit too tight. My kid's passport (second one) arrived yesterday, whew!

I'll top that...how about being at the airport on the way to grandma's funeral and being turned away with an expired passport, having to reschedule the flight, go to Connecticut and spend a day to get a new passport? At least you don't have to travel through three states and need a death certificate to renew yours....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like the AT&T rounded Passport better I think. But overall, the keyboard design looks terrible, and that turns me off. And it's disappointing that they didn't make one for Verizon. Though the Classic will be coming to Verizon so that's good

It just has such a distinct look though and for that reason only I want to try it. I won't buy it, but I must say that my favorite Berry's were the 9700/9780 and the 9550.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

It just has such a distinct look though and for that reason only I want to try it. I won't buy it, but I must say that my favorite Berry's were the 9700/9780 and the 9550.

Wow someone else who thinks that the Storm 2 was a great device! While the original was terrible, the second was great, but stymied by the name

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wow someone else who thinks that the Storm 2 was a great device! While the original was terrible, the second was great, but stymied by the name

The 9550 is still my favorite berry of all time. I would own one now to go I trips if I were travelling abroad where I needed a phone where I needed a basic smartphone setup.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'll top that...how about being at the airport on the way to grandma's funeral and being turned away with an expired passport, having to reschedule the flight, go to Connecticut and spend a day to get a new passport? At least you don't have to travel through three states and need a death certificate to renew yours....

That's a sad story....this is the closest I have cut it so far....my travel is beginning to pick up so my skills should come back...only if I spend less time on this forum:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720