WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I got vendors coming in this afternoon. Probably with some free stuff. Nothing special I bet. :p

Though I'm sure it will be more fun than your meeting! :)

You get free stuff from vendors. I get a free headache from a supervisor merely interested in using the team as a stepping stone to further her own personal ambitions.

Yup.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I laugh whenever young people hold up 18 or 21 as the age of adulthood here in the US. Everybody who knows anything knows that 25 is the real age of adulthood here.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

who's the moderator here? my primary account somehow get permanently banned :(

help me :(

If thou shalt play with the ban hammer, thou shalt get thyself Banned!

Buhahahahahahaha
:evil:

Did you post something,that's against the rules of the forums? That normally gets you banned, I think.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I laugh whenever young people hold up 18 or 21 as the age of adulthood here in the US. Everybody who knows anything knows that 25 is the real age of adulthood here.

Well I'm turning 18 this year and it wouldn't care much to me if it wasn't for the car. I can do drivers licence, the thing I have been waiting for since I was like 4 :p
No problem to get alcohol under 18 here ;)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm turning 18 this year and it wouldn't care much to me if it wasn't for the car. I can do drivers licence, the thing I have been waiting for since I was like 4 :p
No problem to get alcohol under 18 here ;)

There's news that they are increasing the age for driving license from 18 to 21 in my state. But I don't have a problem since I already have my license.( It was the first thing I did when I turned 18 )

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One example is insurance companies recognize you as an adult at that age. Car insurance premiums are highest on drivers under 25 because they are most likely to be inexperienced.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

From what I know about human development there is no magic number for when we stop being kids/teens and become adults. Some people it happens sooner and others it happens later but 25 is the average, apparently. I have no idea where they got the idea of 18 from, maybe it was an old fashioned idea or something? I never quite understood that. 21 makes even less sense, though a bit better when it comes to drinking as the brain is slightly more developed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750