WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lumia Fan1

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

And it was a bad experience for weed ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
Sahib I need your help.... I bought a new Wi-Fi modem--D-Link DSL-2750U. Everything is working fine, except for the fact that my desktop PC connected via lan can't see my laptop(connected via wifi). What to do... Please help me out thanks bro :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib I need your help.... I bought a new Wi-Fi modem--D-Link DSL-2750U. Everything is working fine, except for the fact that my desktop PC connected via lan can't see my laptop(connected via wifi). What to do... Please help me out thanks bro :)

Have you set laptop to be visible on the network. You could check network and sharing settings

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think you mentioned why 25 is the real age for adulthood . But I can't remember why it's 25

Both of us stated why 25 is considered adult if you just read the conversion rather than reply to posts...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Both of us stated why 25 is considered adult if you just read the conversion rather than reply to posts...

I got it a little after ;) it was a post Before I read the convo

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So Yesterday was a 12/13 hour day and today and tomorrow were/are 10/11 hour days. I'm helping out at my local University's Graduation ceremonies and while they're interesting and the venue is cool its incredibly tiring. We've had to deal with finance on a few issues that were troublesome as well as selling different things and generally 'hosting' an event for what will be about 16,000 people when all is said and done.

Tiring, and I can't wait to claim my lieu time!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So Yesterday was a 12/13 hour day and today and tomorrow were/are 10/11 hour days. I'm helping out at my local University's Graduation ceremonies and while they're interesting and the venue is cool its incredibly tiring. We've had to deal with finance on a few issues that were troublesome as well as selling different things and generally 'hosting' an event for what will be about 16,000 people when all is said and done.

Tiring, and I can't wait to claim my lieu time!

:eek: ooohhh graduations . I can tell it's as tiring for people preparing it as for people graduating .

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Sup gang..

Lotta crap going on here today. Haven't had much free time to be on the site today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon