WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The camera got interesting again. Transitions are much faster. So far it looks good.

Anyways, off to bed. Good night folks...

would be nice if the 830 had it but I can wait. im interested in what you will say after you used the camera. laters mia

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

One corrupt government hosting another, how quaint.

I can only wonder why the blocked mobile signals. I'm sure they'll claim security or some other nonsense.

Exactly, they said mobile phones are used to trigger bombs. Lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think all hell would break lose if that were to happen in usa
Your government is corrupted in a different way. However, don't be surprised what people do for money. Just ask your parents about the rolling blackouts of the 2000s in California. They were entirely done on purpose. Search for Enron.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Your government is corrupted in a different way. However, don't be surprised what people do for money. Just ask your parents about the rolling blackouts of the 2000s in California. They were entirely done on purpose. Search for Enron.

oh I remember that :p I didn't know much when it was going on I was 6 at the time . people still talk about mainly in college :p. some professors used it as a joke when the solar panels went offline one time

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm surprised hell wasn't raised because of mobile block!

People love their mobile...

but since its the pope it'll slide. not saying hes bad or anything Im saying that the government would do that to a figure head ._.? what were they thinking

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

but since its the pope it'll slide. not saying hes bad or anything Im saying that the government would do that to a figure head ._.? what were they thinking
No I think you got that right. It's the pope, who cares?

Saying that the Philippines is a very catholic country, unfortunately. The millions spent on pope visits is ludicrous.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

oh I remember that I didn't know much when it was going on I was 6 at the time . people still talk about mainly in college . some professors used it as a joke when the solar panels went offline one time
You did read that it was done on purpose to make money? The electricity companies, mainly Enron, did it so they could make millions.

That's what's wrong with privatisation.

Lumia Fan1

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

Have you set laptop to be visible on the network. You could check network and sharing settings

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
How do I do that? I think the problem is that the wired and wireless networks are running independent of each other. Once I connect my laptop also to the wired network, my PC can see my laptop and vice versa. Is only when the laptop= wifi and desktop= LAN they can't see each other. :( I have a hp printer connected to my desktop that I would like to share via home group which is not possible due to this problem.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How do I do that? I think the problem is that the wired and wireless networks are running independent of each other. Once I connect my laptop also to the wired network, my PC can see my laptop and vice versa. Is only when the laptop= wifi and desktop= LAN they can't see each other. :( I have a hp printer connected to my desktop that I would like to share via home group which is not possible due to this problem.

What OS are you using? Are you on Xp, W7 or W8? Do you have a mix? The reason I ask is so I know how you need to configure things. W7 and W8 are similar but Xp is different.

You have router/modem. The WiFi and Ethernet are not independent of each other. You have a configuration issue. Nothing more.

Also, going by the manual, it would appear you can connect a printer to the modem but I'm guessing it's limited.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss