WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Lumia Fan1

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If that doesn't help your situation the next thing is to check the adapters in both computers.

Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change adapter settings (you'll see this on the left pane)

Right click on the adapter and click Properties

Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) ( you should do the 6 as well) - click Properties. Make sure both radio buttons are on Obtain an IP address automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically.

Both machines should have these settings.
Yes, both computers are set to these settings by default.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Have you checked your router settings? Do you know if you have the latest firmware update for it and is it setup correctly? Have you been in the web interface?

Lumia Fan1

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

Have you checked your router settings? Do you know if you have the latest firmware update for it and is it setup correctly? Have you been in the web interface?
Yes, shall I send screenshots of the web interface of the router? Yes the latest firmware has already been installed.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lunch time! I may get a cheese steak sandwich. Since I have to use the taptalk app on WP to post it, I'll just put it up with my N7. On of the many idiosyncrasies of WP I don't like.

Being positive however, Denim seems to be better on my battery life so far...but I'll know for sure come Tuesday after a few charge cycles.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Both laptop and desktop are on Windows 8.1. The modem,DSL 2750U has a USB port. I connected the printer to it but couldn't get that working either :( printer model is hp desk jet 1050 j410a.

im not sure if you already have this set up. I find that when I set up a homegroup I have to have settings like these so all the computers can be seen on the network. also it makes me sure that you can share the printer network.PNG

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it looks like I may get my project 720 today and my Z3 is en route...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire